The simFlight Network Forums

anyone heard anthing about the next airport

ATC AlaskaGuy

23 hours ago, nrholland said:

I say that feelthere continues making airports that they did in 2011.  After that than start making new airports that were not made in 2011.

Let them first make a new version of T3D. The graphics are a joke for this era. It looks like a game that was made in the early 2000's

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

I can't wait for eddf 

EDDF was one of the airports we had in 2011.  So feelthere is starting to make new airports for Tower 3D that we had in 2011.  Make them all for Tower 3D.  I don't need a new platform to do them on.  They look fine on this one.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, nrholland said:

EDDF was one of the airports we had in 2011.  So feelthere is starting to make new airports for Tower 3D that we had in 2011.  Make them all for Tower 3D.  I don't need a new platform to do them on.  They look fine on this one.

Are u talking about they look good on 2011or tower 3d pro 

14 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

Braf, he's stating that FT is continuing to create airports from 2011 but that he is also content with how Tower 3d Pro looks and operates and doesnt need tower xx. So he then requested all airports that are planned to be made on the current version.

4 hours ago, ashman99 said:

Braf, he's stating that FT is continuing to create airports from 2011 but that he is also content with how Tower 3d Pro looks and operates and doesnt need tower xx. So he then requested all airports that are planned to be made on the current version.

Oh ok I misunderstood sorry 

4 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

I just heard on the news today to that Seattle Tacoma International is actually being changed to Seattle International airport now.

Actually it is a proposal to change branding not the name.  'SEA Seattle-Tacoma International Airport' instead of 'Seattle-Tacoma International Airport'.  I don't think Tacoma will accept the proposal ... and most people don't know what SEA or KSEA means.

Details - https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/changes-sea-tac-international-airport-branding-causing-concerns-tacoma/JHS4TGZUNRHCVKCRTT7PS676UM/?_website=cmg-tv-10090

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 9:42 PM, Braf123456 said:

Definitely Tower 3D Pro.  While I loved 2011 when it first came out, when I saw Tower 3D I knew I wanted to switch to it.  Besides when Tower 3D came out, they stopped making airports for 2011.  KMEM was the last one.

I am not hard to please.  Any new airport that comes out in 3D is more than satisfying to me.  As many of you may know CYYZ is my favourite airport because all my family lives within an hour of that airport.  I look forward to it.

2 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

yeah I don't get why they would want to change what the name is to KSEA from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to Seattle International Airport

The proposal isn't to change the name.  The proposal is to change branding from 'Seattle-Tacoma International Airport' to 'SEA Seattle-Tacoma International Airport'.

4 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

I know what the hold up is with ksea it's because they r adding things to it IRL there will be a sky bridge like what egkk has but taller and longer

Is it built yet? According to the news reports on this ot isn't even going to be completed till Spring 2021 at the earliest.