The simFlight Network Forums

Hello?

blacklabelbraai

I'm sure the forum will hype back up once the RC poll due date passes and it gets to voting the list of 15. I also remember LEBL was in the works to getting an RC update as well so that will add to it I'm sure.

@hexzed did the final list for BCN ever get finalized from the entries given?

12 hours ago, FeelThere said:

We just released our Embraer EMB for P3D4 right before the holidays and we kicked back and relaxed a bit 🙂
As far as I know Gabor is close to finishing RJTT and we are wrapping up the beta testing of.... drumroll please.... EDDF! 🙂

Thank you

Vic

That's a great surprise! Do you think you guys will implement the new terminal 3 since its currently being constructed for the airport?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bartccost said:

Yep, mentioned it here on the forum last week.

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/88325-hello/?do=findComment&comment=535815

On 1/9/2020 at 12:14 PM, FeelThere said:

We just released our Embraer EMB for P3D4 right before the holidays and we kicked back and relaxed a bit 🙂
As far as I know Gabor is close to finishing RJTT and we are wrapping up the beta testing of.... drumroll please.... EDDF! 🙂

Thank you

Vic

dang,as a german my heart is jumping,EDDF,thats cool ever

• Like 1