The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Riky FSX

Service Pack question

Hello,

I've read the service pack thread and I've seen that almost all issues are fixed with it. Is it far from release?

Thank you for great support and effort.

Regards.

2 hours ago, Matty260191 said:

didn't see him ask for a date more of a question is it gonna be sooner or later?

Both ... testing is testing v. other reports of bugs that may be included in the SP due to severity.

I prefer the team takes the time testing it thoroughly before releasing it. Too many other examples of companies rushing to release and introducing regression issues.

I am wondering if the list of know problems can be updated in the respective post, in that way will be more clear for the people what is acknowledged (and perhaps will be fixed) and what could be a new bug. I think the last update is from 17th of December. Just an idea.

edit: I see some updates, just not sure if it is the latest status.