The simFlight Network Forums
hexzed

Retro RC, Vote for your favourite liveries to be created

Vote for your favourite retro liveries  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:56 PM, Braf123456 said:

u may want to start a different post to get it added 

okay will do

5 hours ago, tim86 said:

okay will do

Just need to find an existing T!3D airport where that plane flies to and hope for an updated RC pack is in the future.

1 hour ago, crbascott said:

Just need to find an existing T!3D airport where that plane flies to and hope for an updated RC pack is in the future.

Ik they announced JFK lax an lhr

4 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

Ik they announced JFK lax an lhr

I have no idea what you are trying to say here but here goes an attempt at a reply. 

JFK and LAX have both had RC updates so I don't foresee another update for then anytime soon. If and when LHR is released, I'm sure the Aeroflot A350 will be added if it flies there. However, looking at the last two weeks I don't see any. 

12 hours ago, ANAFreak said:

I hope ANA Tri-Star gets picked!

Get all your friends to vote for it 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It looks like the winners are, or will be, airlines that are still operating. Not necessarily a bad thing, quite the opposite, but it surprises me a little.

20 hours ago, EliGrim said:

It looks like the winners are, or will be, airlines that are still operating. Not necessarily a bad thing, quite the opposite, but it surprises me a little.

What do you mean? At least to me it seems like most of the planes that have higher scores, some or most aren't flying anymore. They might not have 707 or 727 aircraft but most airlines on the list are gone. I do agree that there are some like American, United, Delta, KLM, and most European list are still functional. But I guess that's the sad thing, is that anything can be considered retro depending on generation now a days. I loved flying on the 727s and the dc10s. 

7 hours ago, Mdaley said:

What do you mean?

By that I mean that I wasn't expecting airlines like American, Delta, Lufthansa or KLM to do so well. I had expected airlines like Muse, Piedmont or Olympic to do better, but I'm looking forward to get the old liveries and aircraft models of those airlines that are still operating to play with in T!3D. We'll also get defunct Airlines with this vote. By "winners" I meant that these airlines are winning (as it looks at the moment) over airlines that have ceased operations, which surprised me. Not that only still operating airlines seem to be winning.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ashman99 said:

I agree with @EliGrim! I thought my Air California would have gotten more hits than what it has now. Or Western, Northwest Air, and BOAC.

Might show the age of the voters in general!

2 hours ago, ashman99 said:

I agree with @EliGrim! I thought my Air California would have gotten more hits than what it has now. Or Western, Northwest Air, and BOAC.

Ironically most of these can be seen as special liveries in real life today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crbascott said:

Ironically most of these can be seen as special liveries in real life today. 

That's very true.

I'm getting all my friends that have Tower3d pro to come vote! How long do you think until we see whichever repaints win that will be in game?

31 minutes ago, Chadwith said:

How long do you think until we see whichever repaints win that will be in game?

please see answer to your question by reading the first post in this thread; click link below -

29 minutes ago, Chadwith said:

I'm getting all my friends that have Tower3d pro to come vote! How long do you think until we see whichever repaints win that will be in game?

That will be down to Gabor from Nyerges Design, and how busy he is. Once he gets the final list, you could expect anything from a couple of weeks to a couple of months.

2 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

Might show the age of the voters in general!

5 hours ago, ashman99 said:

I guess that is democracy for you. I decided that this would be fairer than just picking some, and also if anyone doesn't like the end results then i can't be blamed 😋

50 minutes ago, hexzed said:

I guess that is democracy for you. I decided that this would be fairer than just picking some, and also if anyone doesn't like the end results then i can't be blamed 😋

Oh I know Ben! And I'm not complaining about the rules, I know its all fair and has been fair since the beginning. I guess its based on hope that time is still available to any late voters that haven't voted yet. I guess anything could happen. Hopefully @Chadwith's friends can tilt the tide ! hahaha ;). 

28 minutes ago, hexzed said:

That will be down to Gabor from Nyerges Design, and how busy he is. Once he gets the final list, you could expect anything from a couple of weeks to a couple of months.

Hopefully rather sooner than later. In a couple of months, most of the voters might forget about this poll after its over hahaha. 

If its of any consolation, i'm slightly upset my Air New Zealand one isn't higher as well 😄