The simFlight Network Forums

RJTT - Tokyo (Haneda) International - Real Traffic Schedule - Autumn 2019

battlehawk77

1108678543_tokyoskyline.jpg.e10f1177852ea37b09c97d3557c0edec.jpg

Konichiwa!

I'm pleased to share with you the latest in my series of real traffic schedules: RJTT - Tokyo (Haneda) International

As with my other schedules, you'll get to experience a week of air traffic around downtown Tokyo. You will see what the controllers saw.

Tokyo International, commonly known as Haneda Airport, sits between downtown Tokyo and Tokyo Bay. In 2018, it handled just over 87 million passengers, making it the fourth-busiest airport in the world. When combined with Narita, Tokyo is the third-busiest city airport system in the world, after London and New York City.
Haneda serves as the primary base for both JAL and ANA, as well as Air Do, Skymark, Solaseed, and StarFlyer.

This airport is, by far, a passenger airport. While most air cargo for Tokyo comes into Narita, there is a daily ANA cargo flight that visits Haneda. GA traffic is also very rare here.

1507971022_RJTTtrafficgraph.png.441412ce00439d02ec9091ea7e431e9a.png

As always, every effort has been made to use existing Real Color aircraft and liveries. There may be a few white aircraft, but, for the most part, you will find Tokyo to be a very colorful (and busy) place!

Like with my previous offerings, you will find, within the main RJTT-battlehawk77-Autumn 2019 folder, a folder for each day of the week, along with snippet file folders within each day to allow you a smoother and more robust traffic feel.

Also included is a listing of the GA operators, a PDF taxi chart, graphic and text files of the traffic levels for each day, and a text file within each day folder of the hourly traffic breakdown.

It is recommended to place the RJTT-battlehawk77-Autumn 2019 folder in your main RJTT folder, then copy and paste the files needed (after you back up the originals, of course). It is also HIGHLY recommended to review the included Readme file, as it contains important operational information, along with where you need to put the included files for best results.

If you have any questions, comments, or notice any bugs, please feel free to message me here or on Discord.

Sutekina tsuitachi o!

-Gavin (battlehawk77)

RJTT-battlehawk77-Autumn 2019-v1.1.zip

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Gavin,

Recently picked up Tokyo, should have purchased earlier as it is far better than I thought it would be.

Thank you again for such comprehensive schedules, plenty of work to do with those....

Just a note on the procedures, I have been watching FlightRadar24 (well, working from home allows these little luxuries) and note the north flow is interesting.

All arrivals on 34L & 34R. Departures to the east are off 34R (no departures from 34L or 4) and departures to the west are off 5. A shame Tower3d pro doesn't have the SIDS in it as in real life they head out into the bay and loop back over the arrivals on the 34's. To compensate I give them a 120 heading after departure and once they're high enough turn to 220, then hand off to departure. Increases the workload but isn't that what its all about? 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Glad you like them. 🙂

One note to add to northbound ops:
While you may not see it happen now due to traffic levels, there can be departures off 34L. They make an immediate left turn after departure with an approximate heading of 190-200 then proceed on their route. 🙂

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone I'm having problems with the graphics of the various planes inserted with the real traffic schedule.
Before I had done it with the EGKK airport, but I thought it was a problem due to who created the real traffic schedule of the EGKK airport, but now I also have the problem with Tokyo. Planes with partial livery, and planes that do not show the side and front windows.
Any solution on this?
Thank you

5 hours ago, MARCOSLECCE said:

Hi everyone I'm having problems with the graphics of the various planes inserted with the real traffic schedule.
Before I had done it with the EGKK airport, but I thought it was a problem due to who created the real traffic schedule of the EGKK airport, but now I also have the problem with Tokyo. Planes with partial livery, and planes that do not show the side and front windows.
Any solution on this?
Thank you

Your issue is definitely not related to this or any custom schedule. It is related to your installation. I would suggest creating a new thread and we can tackle your issue in detail there.