The simFlight Network Forums
hvw

Thrust reversers in PMDG's NGXu 737's

Since PMDG's Boeing 737 NGXu's series was released I am running into a problem with my Thrustmaster's HOTAS reverse thrust. When applying full reverse thrust with the Thrustmaster, throttle full backwards, the maximum N1% REV in the 737s reaches a maximum of 102.1 %, which is way too strong for the 737s. PMDG claims that maximum N1% REV in the 737s is limited to a maximum of 78%. When I use the F2 key for reverse thrust indeed the maximum percentage of N1 REV I can reach is around 80%. The ~80% max N1% REV in the PMDGs is delimited by the EEEC. Is it possible that fsuipc overrides the EEC? Or/and can you advise me what I can do to have fsuipc set a delimiter of ~80% max N1% REV? Attached a screenshot of my throttle settings in fsuipc.

Thanks,
Hans van WIjhe

1.jpg

Hi,

FSUIPC doesn't or cannot overrides aircraft settings. In the way you set up your axis (has to be that way), FSUIPC sends the axis value direct to FS as it would be set up in FS direct.

Looks more like the limit is maybe only applied to key input, special as it worked with the previous version?

Thomas