The simFlight Network Forums
Camhesse1

purchased airfields not showing up in Tower 3D Pro

I purchased some extra airfields on the feel there website due to them being less expensive, and downloaded them to my steam 3d Pro folder, but when I open the game up those maps don't show up in game? The game will only pull up maps that I bought straight through the Steam Add ons? Anyone figure out why this occurs? Or a way to fix it/open my new maps?

--

Mods edit subject line to reflect the question/challenge

Correct install paths outlined in below link -

And - 

Also, if you are using Real Traffic you  need to download/install the latest version.

Steam users often experience problems, especially if Steam is not installed in the path predefined by the installers.

You can try and see if my T3Dpathfinder helps you.

4 hours ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Wayne, this item is on our TowerX wishlist for evaluation. 🙂

But in the meantime you are going to perpetuate the confusion by continuing to produce add-on airports (one per month according to a recent boast) that have default installation paths to an incorrect folder?  As a previously loyal customer, I find that a very disappointing decision given that the problem could be fixed so easily.