The simFlight Network Forums

Schedule Builder Tool - create your own schedules

EliGrim

• 2 weeks later...

Update v0.68

• Retro only option: First of two options to create schedules with the content of the Real Color Retro Pack, available for all implemented airports
  • Bug fix (v0.67): For JetBlue, the B737 for KJFK is no longer used because the airline does not have this aircraft model in its fleet

Feedback is much appreciated. Please report any bugs you notice, especially for the retro option; missing liveries, unintentionally abandoned terminals, loading errors, etc.

Schedule Builder Website 

Have been using SB with KSFO.  Having the option to easily control the # departures vs. arrivals makes a huge difference in making this airport playable, i.e. makes it easy to create a schedule with better spacing between arrivals (especially since this airport was very limited in the number of customer created schedules.  Fantastic tool!  Thanks again for all your work Eli!  I will soon try it out with KATL.  Looking forward to using the Retro options as well.

Andrew

• Thanks 1

Update v0.69

• LEBL added
  • Minor code changes

Note: According to the LEBL manifest file, Transavia Holland, KLM and TAROM have liveries for an aircraft model with the ICAO code B73W. Such a model does not exist in Real Traffic (or in the real world, to my knowledge). Therefore it is not used by the Schedule Builder. Furthermore, if freight variants are available for cargo airlines for certain aircraft models, these will be used. The non-freight variants are then ignored. (Of course only if there is a livery in the LEBL RC for the freight variant.)

Feedback and Bug Reports are much appreciated.

Schedule Builder Website 

Edited by EliGrim

ASM: load ext airplanes: XML found: B73W
ASM: load ext airplanes: prefab found: airplane_B73W

ASM: load ext textures: Extensions/Airplanes/Texturepacks\airplanes_texpack16
ASM: load asset: Extensions/Airplanes/Texturepacks\airplanes_texpack16
ASM: load ext textures: Found B73W_hv
ASM: load ext textures: Found B73W_kl
ASM: load ext textures: Found B73W_ro

Create extension airplane tex: B73W_hv
Create extension airplane tex: B73W_kl
Create extension airplane tex: B73W_ro

Add APTYPE: B737|73W|BOEING 737-700 (WINGLETS)|NARROW BODY JET - decoded classname: NARROW_BODY_JET

Airptype loaded: CAT II  73W - B73W, landinglen 4000, landingspd 135, takeofflen 4000, takeoffspd 150

HTH

Daniel

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update v0.70

• RJTT added
  • Code changes for generating Japanese GA callsigns
  • Bug fix: Solves an issue with a strange looking GA callsign with EDDS, which could occur when exactly one GA flight per hour was requested.

Note: In the real world you will see many GA callsigns ending with MQ, MK, TC, etc. for RJTT. The Schedule Builder cannot reflect this but keeps the structure of CountryIdentifier.number.number.letter.letter.

Schedule Builder Website 

Update v0.72

• KMCO added
  • Minor code changes

FYI: In addition to the existing "retro only" option, also a realistic option was planned to include retro flights into the "regular" schedule creation. I'm sorry to inform you that this option has been canceled!
As feared, it turned out that the information procurement for all retro airlines and all airports is way too complex and time-consuming for this spare time project. For the Retro RC, it will stay with the "retro only" option. However, I hope that one or another user will have the courage to dive into the depths of the Internet to find the necessary information and post a realistic Retro Schedule. Hopefully, finding the information for one airport (destinations, terminals, etc.) is more feasible than for all 28 of them. 😉

Schedule Builder Website

Update v0.74

• Airport selection by text input (ICAO code)

With the increased number of airports available, I found it quite tedious to select the desired airport from the drop-down list. Now there is a small text field where you can enter the ICAO code of the airport.

sb_aps_new.jpg.90da2250f11dead29571d137f0563448.jpg

If one has forgotten the ICAO code of the desired airport, it is possible to get to the familiar drop-down list by clicking on SHOW ALL.

sb_aps_old.jpg.dbd1a4d8d3ca03fec6d412cd0fc0eaaf.jpg

The drawback is, at least for the time being, that codes of airports not yet implemented can be entered, which results in the error message "Airport not yet added" when trying to create a schedule.
However, if everything goes as planned, all airports should be available within the next weeks.

Schedule Builder Website

Edited by EliGrim

1 hour ago, crbascott said:

Actually, you are using/requiring the ICAO code

I first used the IATA code and then changed it to ICAO, but I still had IATA in mind. The mistake is corrected and now there should be ICAO written everywhere.
Thank you very much for letting me know. 🥰👍

Update v0.80

• LFPG added
  • Minor code changes

The most feared opponent LFPG seems to be defeated, beaten, conquered, and thus the last airport is implemented. With that the Schedule Builder doesn't quite make it to v1.0 yet but that should be in the next days.

Schedule Builder Website

It has been inspiring to watch this site/app grow over the last several months.  Your contribution is a wonderful addition to Tower 3D, benefiting both the end users, and the developers as well (I am sure that quite a few of us will purchase the Retro Pack because you gave us an easy way to use it with every airport).  Thank you for this generous gift, and congratulations on reaching 1.0!

Andrew Jones

• Thanks 1