Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FeelThere

FRANKFURT -EDDF FOR TOWER!3D AND TOWER!3D PRO HAS BEEN RELEASED

Recommended Posts

A fantastic job guys! Already been controlling for a couple of hours and it’s an amazing airport to have. Plenty of movements and runs very smoothly indeed. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed EDDF a lot as it is the airport I was priviliged to work for five years. It is fun and brings a lot of memories, feels like coming home. Thank you for this release!

 

But to be honest there are some issues with the runways available: Runways 25R/07L and 36 are not available for departures but I was able to dispatch A/C für departures on these runways. On the other hand runway 18, the socalled "Startbahn West" is not available for arrivals although it id possible to assign it for possible arrivals.

 

As these are important regulations you might consider a hotfix for this...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Speedbird2779 said:

I enjoyed EDDF a lot as it is the airport I was priviliged to work for five years. It is fun and brings a lot of memories, feels like coming home. Thank you for this release!

 

But to be honest there are some issues with the runways available: Runways 25R/07L and 36 are not available for departures but I was able to dispatch A/C für departures on these runways. On the other hand runway 18, the socalled "Startbahn West" is not available for arrivals although it id possible to assign it for possible arrivals.

 

As these are important regulations you might consider a hotfix for this...

I don't really see this as a problem.  Those who wish to play realistically are free to follow the rules as closely as they like.  Those who wish to experiment with imaginary alternatives are free to do so as well.   It just makes the product more enjoyable for more people.

 

Andrew

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Avwriter said:

don't really see this as a problem.  Those who wish to play realistically are free to follow the rules as closely as they like.

Well put @Avwriter. This is not unique as applies to a number of released airports. 

If you want to run the airport properly then just don't select the options and follow Airport Ops rules pedantically for your own enjoyment (which for my own personal gaming I do but that's my choice)

Others can just play it as another game and play it how they want to without real life Ops restrictions for their own enjoyment (as do some YT streamers!).

You pay your money and take your pick 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks:

This is an announcement thread. Support issues need to be started by creating a new thread with the issue outlined in the subject line.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scoobflight said:

Folks:

This is an announcement thread. Support issues need to be started by creating a new thread with the issue outlined in the subject line.

Then why allow replies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Then why allow replies?

Because how simflight.com set up the forum moderators/owners can't lock threads.  Moderators/owners used to but in a software update about 2-3 years ago they turned that ability off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.