The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - vNext - new simulators] FlightControlReplay In-Progress 2020 development

Hi !

I want notify you about development of FlightControlReplay! FlightControlreplay v4.5 version is under development and I hope soon start beta testing . Sorry for this delay but I want deliver a bounch of new features that you can see in my last post AND also a new way to record our flight!!! Stay tuned!

In April I ll contact all people wrote me email for ask enter in beta test. Please if you are interested write me at flightonfly@gmail.com

In meantime , I m thinking about what 's new in FlightControlReplay v5 version ! Between v4.5 and v5 will be 10 months about ! But I ll keep you posted with more frequent updates about new features in the meantime I m develop these! (Mixed reality - a VERY WONDERFUL AND NEVER SEE FEATURE IN THIS FS WORLD for Replay tool (I can not talk about) and FINALLY NEW UX more professional and more helpful!!)

And last but not least a surprise for you!!!! I m very excited about new Microsoft Flight Simulator! 😉 

Remember that v4.5 and next v5 will be FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS! The policy remains the same !

Stay safe @StayAtHome #iorestoincasa

F

• FabioMerlo pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

Hi all,

sorry for delay in update but was very busy months !  I hope all of you are safe !

I m working hard to dev and test FlightControlReplay v4.5 and also the next Big Thing!

All features that you found here are confirmed 

Stay tuned!

Fabio