Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums

Embraer E-Jets v3 MCP Pushbuttons Don't Work


emersonbattle

Recommended Posts

Just now, emersonbattle said:

I’m not sure how to do that…

Additionally, does doing so have an impact on how I use all the other aircraft in the sim?

I suggest you look into how ChasePlane is configured (I have no idea as I don't use it).  Many people do and use the Ejets so there must be a way.

The center mouse click function is a default Windows and FS/P3D setting which is why that interface is used (and used by add-on developers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never mind. There is no mention of it at all in the manual. I don’t feel that using one add-on should have an adverse effect on other add-ones. This product just doesn’t seem worth the hassle. I had high hopes pinned on the service pack’s release, but it just feels like one thing after another. I bought this pretty much as soon as it was released and I was really excited, but after the initial download, the hot fix, and the service pack, this thing still has fairly basic problems that are left to the end user to work around. I just think I’ll avoid FeelThere purchases in the future.  I appreciate your replies though. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, emersonbattle said:

There is no mention of it at all in the manual.

Have you read the CasePlane instructions concerning you can set its functions...see beginning on page 68 -

https://oldprop.com/documents/manuals/manual.php?pid=8

 

You may also have a setting with the mouse, through windows, that is creating a redundant conflict.  This is known to happen. Example -

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 9:01 AM, scoobflight said:

Have you read the CasePlane instructions concerning you can set its functions...see beginning on page 68 -

https://oldprop.com/documents/manuals/manual.php?pid=8

 

You may also have a setting with the mouse, through windows, that is creating a redundant conflict.  This is known to happen. Example -

 

Scoobflight,  I'm having the same issue with ChasePlane.  ChasePlane uses the center mouse button + Wheel to zoom in and out.  It's much needed for ChasePlane.  There is no other to zoom in ChasePlane with out the mouse center button.   Is there a way in the Feelthere E-jet to set Mach/Speed and Barro/STD toggle push to something other than the mouse center button?  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Zcloudman said:

Scoobflight,  I'm having the same issue with ChasePlane.  ChasePlane uses the center mouse button + Wheel to zoom in and out.  It's much needed for ChasePlane.  There is no other to zoom in ChasePlane with out the mouse center button.   Is there a way in the Feelthere E-jet to set Mach/Speed and Barro/STD toggle push to something other than the mouse center button?  

If you have a controller with available pushbuttons, it can be done using the paid version FSUIPC. You can use the mouse macro facility to identify and assign any of the working Ejet button functions to buttons on your controller. The later versions of P3D were changed to allow this process to work very effectively. You can add additional usb controllers or interfaces to allow more functions to be controlled this way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Biggles2010 said:

If you have a controller with available pushbuttons, it can be done using the paid version FSUIPC. You can use the mouse macro facility to identify and assign any of the working Ejet button functions to buttons on your controller. The later versions of P3D were changed to allow this process to work very effectively. You can add additional usb controllers or interfaces to allow more functions to be controlled this way.

Thank you.  I use to use FSUIPC with  FSX so, I'm pretty familiar with it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.