The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MAW

Opinion required, limited funds, my next choice during this lock down, which one for International traffic, LFPG, EDDF, OMDB, KLAS or LEBL

Hi guys and gals,

Limited funds, after all its lock-down due Covid and laid off for a few months, looking to play something more International  than I have already have and looking for your opinions.

Which is better, LFPG, EDDF, OMDB, KLAS or LEBL?

Opinions including whats available so far as real world schedules to download and where would be great.

Thanks for your support and opinions.

P.S need the opinions now as desperate during this lock-down!

Thanks Delta,

I'm realistically looking for the most International airport of the bunch.

Heard some mixed reports about OMDB, not much International traffic using standard download, is there some good International schedules out there as would only imagine just Emirates and Fly Dubai as most of the traffic?

If you're basing the opinion off the most international traffic of the selected airports then I would say LEBL has a good mix of constant international traffic. At least I thought so.

EDDF is about as international as it gets.  It and OMDB are the two I would pick up first, plus, OMDB is on sale (by far the best looking airport they have done.  Beyond that, LEBL has a fun layout that offers unique ground handling challenges.

Andrew

On 4/7/2020 at 8:23 AM, Avwriter said:

EDDF is about as international as it gets.  It and OMDB are the two I would pick up first, plus, OMDB is on sale (by far the best looking airport they have done.  Beyond that, LEBL has a fun layout that offers unique ground handling challenges.

Andrew

Is it just me or are there routing issues on LEBL?

28 minutes ago, iamblue91 said:

Is it just me or are there routing issues on LEBL?

From terminal 2, yes, that's "tricky" due to the limitations of the game. (Best practice for me: taxi on S towards PN, then re-route them via S, M, E1/D1 to 07R/25L.)