The simFlight Network Forums

P3D5

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

We know P3D5 will come out next week.
We are not in the beta team and we don't have more information than you have. Once we have it then we can see how's our EMB is compatible with it.  Perhaps some of you will know even sooner than we do. Please stop asking us about it, we have no answer yet. 

Once it's out and you can report compatibility please do so but until then please do not reply to this post or open a new one about it. We will remove them.

Thank you

Vic

Dear Folks,

The EMBv3 currently is not compatible with P3D5.
We will check what is causing the crash and the plan is to adjust our current model. Since the sim is out for less than 24 hours we can't comment it yet. Please don't flood the forum with posts about P3D5, they will be deleted. We will get back to you as soon as we'll have an answer.

Thank you

Vic & the FeelThere team

• Like 1

I can confirm that I was able to get this aircraft working! The problem is with the A2A windshield effects which are not yet compatible with P3DV5.

Rename A2A_windshield.dll located in FeelThere EJets\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC E190\panel to A2A_windshield.dll.off to disable it and stop the crashes.

There may be other issues such as unstable framerates. I will have to try a few tweaks to the settings to see if I can get it running better.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JasonPC said:

I can confirm that I was able to get this aircraft working! The problem is with the A2A windshield effects which are not yet compatible with P3DV5.

Rename A2A_windshield.dll located in FeelThere EJets\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC E190\panel to A2A_windshield.dll.off to disable it and stop the crashes.

There may be other issues such as unstable framerates. I will have to try a few tweaks to the settings to see if I can get it running better.

Are your Displays sharp? My PFD ND EICAS are extremly blurry. Did you find a fix for that?

Mine are sharp. I've heard this is an issue for many people though. Do you have 4k textures enabled?

Also some of my issues seemed to be related to starting cold and dark. If I start with engines running I have zero issues from what I can tell.