The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeffrey S. Bryner

Feelthere E170 V3 GSX profile

Thanks!  I haven't been able to get the baggage vehicles to unload so this should fix that right up.

14 hours ago, Ryan8599 said:

Hi, would we be able to a gsx file for the E190 v3 please.

Hi Ryan,

I'm working on a GSX profile for each of the FeelThere V3 EJETs.  I'll post them on FSDreamTeams' forums and notify here when they are posted.

Best,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

21 hours ago, Ryan8599 said:

Hey Jeff, do you know if there is anyway to edit my own and put it in the gsx file? Thanks appreciate the help

Hi Ryan,

You sure can. GSX comes with an in-sim graphical editor for both aircraft customization and airport customization. The GSX manual explains this in detail starting on roughly page 52, in the section titled "Airplane customization." The location of the manual is under the folder where GSX installed (i.e.: ..Addon Manager\couatl\GSX). The file name is/was GSX_manual.pdf.  It is very detailed, and all the credit in the world goes to Umberto and FSDT for providing such detailed documentation and sophisticated tools.

You can, of course, edit the config files directly. The document explains that as well and where those files are located.

Best of Luck to you.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ryan8599 said:

Hi Jeff, Couldn't really figure it out. Will just wait for yours... Thanks

You're welcome Ryan. Hope to get them released yet this weekend. COVID-19 quarantine giving me more time than I've had in forever to focus on such things. Actually, I've been spending time working on Alaska Air/Horizon Air "Honoring Those Who Serve Livery" for the E175 (N651QX): https://www.planespotters.net/photo/1017417/n651qx-alaska-airlines-embraer-erj-175lr-erj-170-200-lr 

There's a lot of vector artwork to (re)create for that repaint, but I'm about 50% on with it. Will get back to the GSX profiles soon.

Cheers,

Jeffrey S. Bryner