The simFlight Network Forums

image.png.777aa13403a9278a1b9df09df029b285.png

Early days yet, but it's a start.  This required converting the entire application to Visual Studio 2019 and .Net 4.8, time toilets in their own right.  It does not do anything useful yet!  Next I'll convert STB, then I can begin to look at the simulator interfaces.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

Can i make a suggestion....if you purchased STB aka Super Traffic Board...lol....if you use gmail...do a search...you may be surprised that you will have an email with the download information..serial etc..just a suggestion....Alot of times if I loose a serial etc..I do that and i find it..

Best of luck,

BobM.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I searched for that in gmail (and yahoo when I used yahoo several years ago!).

For some reason I'm not finding anything 😞

16 hours ago, flying-w said:

To be fair to everyone, I need to verify.  Please advise where you purchased from and the email address (by private message please), and I'll check my records.  If you have an invoice or receipt, all the better.

Thanks

Simon

Thanks, Simon.

I sent you a private message!

• 2 weeks later...

Making progress on this.  Currently working through airport compiler issues.  There will be a new simulator plugin, as the DLL entry point for delete AI has shifted by 1 ordinal.  Data Server will be an important test, as we are on a whole new Microsoft .net version.

Thanks
Simon

Thanks for the update on the coming update.

P3dv5 HF1 Has made quite a difference on my system. Lots of obvious eyesores are gone, even with TrueSky like glowing under wing hair,😁though the over orange cast seems to linger at dawn-dusk.

So the race is on. Will it be STB or AIG. Just kidding.  Seems like a lot of work Simon.  A small "stimulation" charge would not be out of line in this case.

Thanks for your dedication and past free updates,
Clayton

Thanks Simon for your hard work.. My sTB DS does connect to P3dV5..HF1.....It compiles but stops at the beginning of AIG bgl's but it will default ...logos show up for everyone except AIG stuff..is that because the scnery compiler stops at AIG bgl's?

BobM.

Well don't count me out just yet, everything is now working at this end so we can go to Beta in the coming week.  Just one problem I need to fix is the C++ runtime requirement for simconnect has changed with the version change of Prepar3D.  I'll put out a new thread where people can register their interest in the beta.

Thanks

Simon