The simFlight Network Forums

Custom Schedule Issue

thepropilot747

Hi, I am currently working on a low stress airport schedule for KDFW, I am doing everything right I think but some issues come up when testing, some airplanes don't load in and the time I have gotten to so far in the schedule is just arrivals from 00:01 to 09:00. This is the way I have done the scheduimage.thumb.png.c103e0d59cf6b7e811c02c0795561617.pngle so far, image.thumb.png.93789d177d270d907e035350147836a6.png

1 hour ago, Controller- Rogue said:

Your schedule is only arrivals? What exactly is the issue?

Posting a log file from your Tower!3D folder would help.

The schedule so far is only arrivals, I plan to get departures after the arrivals are completed. The issue is since the schedule starts at 00:01 and I set the time to 00:00 and press play but, the game loads in at around 13:00. 

• 7 months later...

Hello, it is me again. I know you guys probably want me to go away. Sorry for the massive waste of time I caused you guys back in April while assisting me on my schedules. I will give you guys all acknowledgements in the schedule and the post for it. I have officially completed it after having extra time for the American holiday of Thanksgiving. I have run into some problems though. Almost always when I load up the game, I am giving a time around 12:40, the sky is flickering, when I pause the game it is night, and no matter what time I choose I am given this flight "PHL, DFW, 738, AA, 824, 19:49, 12:00, 1, AA" for reference this is my full schedule

//KDFW- COVID-19 Schedule 2020 By: Propilot747 Special Thanks to Controller- Rouge, hexzed, 707FAN, bartccost, EliGrim, and crbascott for making this schedule possible, I would be lost without their help. 

[File contents removed. Please attach a data file to the post.  Dumping file contents into a post isn't appropriate. - mods]

Once again I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused and will hopefully go away after this schedule is done and out there. Unless I have issues with other schedules. 

Odds are you are probably runnng into a game design feature. The game always starts with a departure so depending on what you have in your schedule beginning around 11:45 will determine the first flight you see when starting at 12:00.

Attaching your schedule (instead of copying and pasting) would probably help more than a game log.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Controller- Rogue said:

The output_log.txt file is in the Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\tower3d_Datathere folder. There is a paper clip at the bottom of the text box you can drag the file into and it will attach it to your post for you when you find it.

It is a fairly big folder with multiple files. Do you want the entire folder or a specific file? Either way I would hope to see if there is just an irregularity in the schedule as it would probably be easier to fix. 

28 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Looks like a misplaced comma here

Capture.PNG

I am facepalming so hard right now at that mistake, I guess it just gets lost in the flights. Sadly though the problem is persisting. Unless there is some more issues in here (which there probably is) then I guess I'll have to stick to my current schedule I downloaded. 

1 hour ago, thepropilot747 said:

Does all the flight info have to line up?

What @hexzed means is that the times are in the column for arrivals and not departures. You tell the game from line 411 to line 572 that all departures should start at 12:00. Over 160 flights within one minute is a bit exaggerated! 😉

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, EliGrim said:

What @hexzed means is that the times are in the column for arrivals and not departures. You tell the game from line 411 to line 572 that all departures should start at 12:00. Over 160 flights within one minute is a bit exaggerated! 😉

Ok, Thanks for the clarification and am fixing it now.

So, for 20:00 the time I was trying to load up, it works well and the sky is no longer flickering but the game only seems to want to load up night time and any time I try to load up the game between 03:00-14:00 it just does not load and sits at 63% loaded. For assistance here is the new edits I made to the schedule.

kdfw_schedule.txt