The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC reverser settings no longer working

I did a google search and a forum search for this. Im having a similar issue as one person had posted about the way the reversers wher supposed to work. the other day mine stopped working and i havent been able to fix it trying all of the methods from a clean install to making sure there where no conflicts. any help would be appreciated. attached are my ini and log

FSUIPC6.ini FSUIPC6.log

16 hours ago, bpayne2785 said:

I did a google search and a forum search for this. Im having a similar issue as one person had posted about the way the reversers wher supposed to work. the other day mine stopped working and i havent been able to fix it trying all of the methods from a clean install to making sure there where no conflicts. any help would be appreciated. attached are my ini and log

FSUIPC6.ini 770 B · 0 downloads FSUIPC6.log 2.61 kB · 0 downloads

The log just shows you starting and closing P3D, and not even waiting till FSUIPC's closing logging has finished.

More importantly it shows that you have not Registered FSUIPC, so it isn't even looking at your controllers.  The settings in the INI file are just the default for an unregistered install.

You need to sort out your reverser problems in P3D or with PMDG as you are not using FSUIPC and really have posted in the wrong Forum.

Pete

8 minutes ago, bpayne2785 said:

i purchased fsuipc6 from simmarket a couple days ago. it should have been registered.

Okay, the new log you provided shows you registered okay.

It also shows that you have your controllers enabled in P3D. If you intend to use FSUIPC for assignments you need to disable controllers in P3D.

The INI file shows that, so far, you have assigned an axis to Flaps but have default calibration, with no detentes set.  you've assigned the flaps to one of the levers on your Saitek Quadrant and you might find that conflicts with assignments in P3D.

There's still no involvement of FSUIPC in yor reversers. in fact you've assigned nothing else at all, only the Flaps.

Pete

ill continue to work with it. i had removed the settings in fsuipc since it stopped working. as far as the controls I had never had an issue with the regular axis running direct through p3d and the rversers set to the buttons on the throttle axis with the throttle decr and throttle cut method