The simFlight Network Forums

pfchid64.dll which folder?

14 minutes ago, jstefan said:

Sorry, in your main products and updated modules I can find only the pfchid64.dll 5.01.

Where are you looking? The package is PFChid.zip, not explicitly PFChid64.dll nor does it bear the version number. When you download the ZIP it contains both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions plus documentation.

Whether you download from FSUIPC.com or from the Download Links subforum above, you get the same file and it most definitely contains PFChid64.dll version 5.1.3.

Pete

I downloaded the PFChid.zib. Unzipped it. Then I copied the PFChid64.dll  (Dateibeschreibung: P3D4 Driver for PFC hid devices, Dateiversion: 5.0.1.0, Produktversion: 5.01) in the P3Dv5 Add-ons Folder where fsuipc6.dll  is located. This driver doesn´t work.

Josef

9 minutes ago, jstefan said:

I downloaded the PFChid.zib. Unzipped it. Then I copied the PFChid64.dll  (Dateibeschreibung: P3D4 Driver for PFC hid devices, Dateiversion: 5.0.1.0, Produktversion: 5.01)

You server or browser must have cached the file from before, as it is defintely updated. Try clearing the cache. How that's done varies according to brower. 

Pete