The simFlight Network Forums

Saving Aircraft / Callsign overrides and re-importing

Hello all,

Is it possible to save my current aircraft/callsign overrides and re-import it into a new install of STB so I don't have to start from scratch?

I know there's an import from text file function, but how do I export my current settings so I can re-import them later?

Thanks!

Yes, go here:

C:\Users\simon\AppData\Roaming\FlyingWSimulation\SuperTrafficBoard V4 Client\Prepar3D V4\Settings

And you'll find your airlines and aircraft databases, as well as STB settings applied through the settings notebook.  If all this isn't there after you reinstall, simply make a backup of these files first then put them back afterwards.

Simon

13 minutes ago, flying-w said:

Yes, go here:

C:\Users\simon\AppData\Roaming\FlyingWSimulation\SuperTrafficBoard V4 Client\Prepar3D V4\Settings

And you'll find your airlines and aircraft databases, as well as STB settings applied through the settings notebook.  If all this isn't there after you reinstall, simply make a backup of these files first then put them back afterwards.

Simon

Thanks, Simon!

4 hours ago, flyunited1979 said:

I just re-installed the application and running P3Dv5. I know it's not fully compatible yet, but is that the reason why I am only able to see flights that are actually active, and not the future schedule?

Most likely yes.  Compile Airports probably won't work yet in V5.