The simFlight Network Forums

PHNL Released

Sky King

25 minutes ago, Sky King said:

Is anybody less than impressed with the graphics? The downtown buildings are gray and without any character. Hard to tell it is Honolulu. 

Just curious about other's reactions.

S.

Something that you learn quickly is that attention to detail outside the airport radius is very minimal. Perfect example is the Las Vegas Strip. Most hotels are all tall grey buildings but detail in airport is good. My reaction is that from the first airport they released has gotten a lot better over time and have added in a lot more things to interact with within airport ops.

Hey any idea how come my real colours isnt showing , i bought the airport and real colours for honolulu, installed as i did for 
everyother airport but the liveries dont show up at HNL its still showing the generic airlines 

Thanks Blake

How come it keeps crashing on me?  I have everything installed like usual.  But when I try to play it, it doesn't go beyond 0% to load.  Then it finally crashs to my desktop.  Anyone else have this problem?  I have every airport and have never experienced this before.   Help!!! I want to play this airport!

3 hours ago, nrholland said:

How come it keeps crashing on me?  I have everything installed like usual.  But when I try to play it, it doesn't go beyond 0% to load.  Then it finally crashs to my desktop.  Anyone else have this problem?  I have every airport and have never experienced this before.   Help!!! I want to play this airport!

I found an error in the schedule where one of the arrivals is listed with LIH and is suppose to be listed as HNL.
This can cause an issue: 
OGG, LIH, SHF, R9,   14, 02:53, 12:00, 1, R9

Change it to this:
OGG, HNL, SHF, R9,   14, 02:53, 12:00, 1, R9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ashman99 said:

I found an error in the schedule where one of the arrivals is listed with LIH and is suppose to be listed as HNL.
This can cause an issue: 
OGG, LIH, SHF, R9,   14, 02:53, 12:00, 1, R9

Change it to this:
OGG, HNL, SHF, R9,   14, 02:53, 12:00, 1, R9

Also in the noon hour ga Medevac N911ZF calls but the call sign it uses is <Medevac 911ZD which they won't answer too. Easy fix to change the ga file.

Charles

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1