The simFlight Network Forums
Sky King

PHNL Released

Has Real Traffic been updated, I'm still seeing version 21 as the download.  just got the new file never mind.

Charles

Edited by cwalfy1

15 minutes ago, Sky King said:

Anybody know if there is a new Real Color for PHNL?

Real Color was right next to the airport download on Feelthere's site

Charles

4 minutes ago, cwalfy1 said:

Real Color was right next to the airport download on Feelthere's site

Charles

Hey Charles -- DUH! Thanks so much I completely missed that.

Regards,

SK

36 minutes ago, Sky King said:

Hey Charles -- DUH! Thanks so much I completely missed that.

Regards,

SK

No problem I couldn't find the real traffic.

Is anybody less than impressed with the graphics? The downtown buildings are gray and without any character. Hard to tell it is Honolulu. 

Just curious about other's reactions.

S.

25 minutes ago, Sky King said:

Is anybody less than impressed with the graphics? The downtown buildings are gray and without any character. Hard to tell it is Honolulu. 

Just curious about other's reactions.

S.

Something that you learn quickly is that attention to detail outside the airport radius is very minimal. Perfect example is the Las Vegas Strip. Most hotels are all tall grey buildings but detail in airport is good. My reaction is that from the first airport they released has gotten a lot better over time and have added in a lot more things to interact with within airport ops.

Hey any idea how come my real colours isnt showing , i bought the airport and real colours for honolulu, installed as i did for 
everyother airport but the liveries dont show up at HNL its still showing the generic airlines 

Thanks Blake

18 minutes ago, Blake747 said:

how come my real colours isnt showing , i bought the airport and real colours for honolulu,

Did you purchase RealTraffic?

yeah i already had it , everything shows up fine at all the other airports , except HNL never had this problem when i purchase and install
usually just shows up 

@Blake747
Have you made sure you have the most recent version of Real Traffic? If not, you can update it by using the download link you got when you initially purchased it.

How come it keeps crashing on me?  I have everything installed like usual.  But when I try to play it, it doesn't go beyond 0% to load.  Then it finally crashs to my desktop.  Anyone else have this problem?  I have every airport and have never experienced this before.   Help!!! I want to play this airport!

3 hours ago, nrholland said:

How come it keeps crashing on me?  I have everything installed like usual.  But when I try to play it, it doesn't go beyond 0% to load.  Then it finally crashs to my desktop.  Anyone else have this problem?  I have every airport and have never experienced this before.   Help!!! I want to play this airport!

I found an error in the schedule where one of the arrivals is listed with LIH and is suppose to be listed as HNL.
This can cause an issue: 
OGG, LIH, SHF, R9,   14, 02:53, 12:00, 1, R9

Change it to this:
OGG, HNL, SHF, R9,   14, 02:53, 12:00, 1, R9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I reloaded everything into the SIM. Now it seems to be working. I reload the airport the real caller and the real traffic. Now it's working. Thanks for your help.

12 hours ago, ashman99 said:

I found an error in the schedule where one of the arrivals is listed with LIH and is suppose to be listed as HNL.
This can cause an issue: 
OGG, LIH, SHF, R9,   14, 02:53, 12:00, 1, R9

Change it to this:
OGG, HNL, SHF, R9,   14, 02:53, 12:00, 1, R9

Also in the noon hour ga Medevac N911ZF calls but the call sign it uses is <Medevac 911ZD which they won't answer too. Easy fix to change the ga file.

Charles

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1