The simFlight Network Forums

Interference when programming

I am programming switches via FSUIPC and using Leobodnar card.

I have some problems on the overhead of PMDG 737-NGX.
When switching on Left Recirc Fan the parking brake starting to alternate on/off all the time. Using Event ID 70504
When switching on the APU Bleed the trim wheel starting to trim Nose UP using 69843
When using both the left and right eng bleed switches every time I switch on the flaps increase 1 notch  here using 69842 and 69844
When switching  R Pack to High it also start to trim nose up.

Any solution what to do

12 minutes ago, hrings said:

I have some problems on the overhead of PMDG 737-NGX.
When switching on Left Recirc Fan the parking brake starting to alternate on/off all the time. Using Event ID 70504
When switching on the APU Bleed the trim wheel starting to trim Nose UP using 69843
When using both the left and right eng bleed switches every time I switch on the flaps increase 1 notch  here using 69842 and 69844
When switching  R Pack to High it also start to trim nose up.

Any solution what to do

Those are PMDG controls, not added by FSUIPC, and all that happens when you assign buttons to them is that FSUIPC sends the control  number and the parameter you set to the PMDG aircraft, nothing more.

So, either the PMDG aircraft installation is in a mess or buggy (in which case report in the PMDG support forum, OR, more likely, you have multiple assignments to those buttons. If you haven't disabled controllers in FSX, FSX-SE, or P3D (whichever you areusing), then the buttons have probably been assigned there -- if not by you, then by the sim itself.

Pete

11 minutes ago, hrings said:

It was the simulator itself that had put some items in the controls.
I did not think of checking that because I had earlier deleted all of it

The only safe way is to disable controllers in the sim altogether. Whenever it thinks a new deevice has connected (or even reconnected) it will try making default assignments automatically.

Pete