The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC for Xplane 11

Hi,

I would like to know if there is an FSUIPC version for xplane11 ... I have a FlightSimPM 737 Throttle Quadrant v2.4 ... I have a lot of difficulties making it work with Xplane 11. I state that I have an iMac with windows 10 pro bootcamp...

regards

Max

Edited by masmaz

36 minutes ago, masmaz said:

I would like to know if there is an FSUIPC version for xplane11

Not from us. There is a program called XPUIPC (I think) which emulates some of the things FSUIPC does. You'll need to Google for it, or ask folks on XPlane forums.

Pete

Hi,

XPUIPC has nothing to do with FSUIPC. It is a solution to emulate WideFS and WideClient without any internal additional functionality. I t was designed as a bridge for those to connect software depending for communication with XPlane as it would be FSX/P3D.

The developer stopped working on that, he worked under the name "tosi".

In case it can only be used for XPlane and as said has nothing to do with FSUIPC or WideFS, you might find for sure answers on their Forum rather than here where very mostly everything is in relataion to Mickrosoft FS/ FSX / FSX-SE and LM's Prepar3D.

Thomas

• 8 months later...

I know XUIPC exists, well it is in a dormat state since it's not really supported.  I use FSUIPC6 and 7 (since 4) and have for years back into the early FS sims.  The program is pure genius and the more I use it the more I love it. I'm currently using it to connect Air Manager to Opus FSI for views in P3Dv5 so I can create a button panel on my monitor to simply select views. FSUIPC has so much power.

However, I also fly X-Plane and it desperately needs FSUIPC (XUIPC does not count).  I hope at some point you consider porting it but I know that's a total change of sims and a lot of work but many will be grateful and buy it!  I know you may never consider it but I can at least ask you to consider it.  If you ever do I'll be glad to test it.

@DakotaPilot Its probably not going to happen as I just don't have the resources. There is so much development needed for FSUIPC7/MSFS, and with also keeping FSUIPC6 up-to-date with P3D, and support for all products (including FSUIPC4 and WideFS6/7), I just don't have the time and can't see this getting any better at least for the next couple of years...

I understand and it won't get any better for sure.  It's a fantastic program for sure.  I keep finding it can do things in P3D I never dreamed of!  I wanted to ask anyway as it's something X-Plane needs desperately but it's a lot of time and effort for someone to put in and then maintain support for it (that's the time eater!).

Thanks.  I'll just use it in P3D and eventually MSFS once I get time to actually fly in MSFS and not just setup on the ramp.

Edited by DakotaPilot