The simFlight Network Forums

Custom Schedule PHNL-HNL May 19th 2020

ATC AlaskaGuy

3 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

i did find one error in the schedule and fixed it last night so thats not in the schedule anymore but if you find any errors please pass them to me so I can fix them.

I ran the 11 am hour and 1700 hour and din't find anything. Thanks again for your work.

Charles

• ATC AlaskaGuy changed the title to Custom Schedule PHNL-HNL
  • ATC AlaskaGuy changed the title to Custom Schedule PHNL-HNL May 19th 2020
2 hours ago, Aleksanderj02 said:

Looks nice! but missing many liveries, i like that you have added max9 etc, but there is no livery there 😛 Is it possible for you to add that?

https://www.atcsuite.com/rc-phnl-for-tower-3d

+

https://www.atcsuite.com/real-traffic-tower3d

If you already have Real Traffic, then use one of the download links from within your purchase email to download the latest version (currently sp6v22.exe)

3 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

what are you talking about I have the livery pack for rc in this and all the liveries are there this must be something wrong on your end

Instead of bashing people that want to play your schedule like @Aleksanderj02, you should try to help.

You've obviously included made-up flights and liveries for planes that are not included in RC for PHNL. Not everyone has every DLC like you do, so if someone wants to play your schedule they are going to have to accept having white planes or buy a few RC packs (or ALL them based on your screenshot). 

and i have seen this before that what is actually included in the rc pack for HNL doesn't correspond to the photo that they are referencing that has happened in previous releases that there were planes in the photo that were or are not even in the list of aircraft and airlines in the list in the rc color pack.

• Like 1

oh I know what white planes your talking about the ga traffic ones are going to be white because there is no livery for those unless you use Execjet and i don't like using that in my schedule besides most of the leer jets are white in real life anyway so those are the only white planes that there would be.

35 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

crbascott your doing it again stop bashing me i don't have any white planes in my scedule ok if you keep doing this to me then i am reporting you to feel there and nyerges design for doing this so please stop.

Of course you don't have white planes because you have ALL the RC packs (and you made the schedule). But not everyone has the same setup as you, so what you see may be different than what they see. The original post specifically referenced a Max9 and you said you included flights that used to fly to PHNL so that means that just having RC for PHNL is not enough to guarantee all planes have liveries when playing your schedule. That's why @hexzed posted the link to @Pedantic G's spreadsheet so @Aleksanderj02 could decide if he wanted to get other RC packs in order to reduce the number of white planes he is seeing.

I'm not bashing you at all, I'm just trying to help you understand. They key point being that not all people have the same RC packs. Schedule developers need to keep this in mind as do custom schedule users. So, the next time someone says they have white planes playing one of your schedules, you can tell them they may need additional RC packs instead of "what are you talking about".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

OK. To solve this once and for all.

Looking at the schedule quickly there are 66 types of Aircraft/Operator codes of which only 38 (58%) are actually in the PHNL_RC file, therefore if this is the only one you own 28 (42%) will turn up as white aircraft (this does not include GA).

Attached is a file which shows the breakdown and details for those Aircraft/Operator codes that are not in the PHNL_RC (ie the 28) and WHICH Airport pack RC they are actually in. IF you do not own the corresponding RC pack for the type listed that is in AlaskaGuy's schedule IT WILL turn up as a white plane as @hexzedand @crbascott have tried to explain above.

AlaskaGuy_Sched_RC.xlsx

• Like 2

the only aircraft that are not or that don't have a livery are the ga traffic flights those are the ones that are white there are not any other liveries in that schedule that do i have checked and double checked all the liveries that i have in there and those are the only ones that are.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

the only aircraft that are not or that don't have a livery are the ga traffic flights those are the ones that are white there are not any other liveries in that schedule that do i have checked and double checked all the liveries that i have in there and those are the only ones that are.

AlaskaGuy, you are still not getting it. You will have all the liveries in your schedule as you have ALL the manifest files (001 to 027). Therefore all your flights will turn up with a livery (except the GA ones as you say)

For those that run your schedule that DO NOT have ALL the RC manifest packs and a Aircraft/Operator code is in one of the relevant missing packs in THIER set up it will show up as a white plane.