The simFlight Network Forums

Custom Schedule PHNL-HNL May 19th 2020

ATC AlaskaGuy

1 hour ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

why is this airline not in the rc pack 

AlaskaGuy,

A couple of questions on the RC/RT.

1. Have you updated your RT following PHNL release?

2. Where did you get your PHNL RC from (ie direct from FeelThere or via Steam)?

Also, are the screen prints from you custom schedule?

What flight code is shown in the Strip for the FEDEX flights and Bangkok Air Flights?

Thanks

for some reason i can't figure out what airline is this because the actual Fedex files don't have this aircraft type that i can tell i will have to severely look into this issue also these screen shots are from Feelthere.com website with the real color pack to PHNL.

Well based in the power of a Google search the feeder fleet will be running under one of these contract carrier's callsigns -

List of contract carriers:

ASL Airlines Ireland (Largest contractor, European partner)
Baron Aviation Services
Cargojet Airways
Carson Air (regional routes in Western Canada)
Corporate Air
CSA Air
Empire Airlines
Merlin Airways
Morningstar Air Express – Also operates mainline FedEx service within Canada
Mountain Air Cargo
Solinair
Swiftair
West Air Inc.
Wiggins Airways

- source: Google is your friend

Some airlines are put in when the beta testing is taking place, but then removed if they are incorrect. I'm not specifically talking about Honolulu, but when LEBL RC was updated this happened to me. I would say the screenshots were taken before the final RC was released.

The pictures are designed to be a general overview look, not a breakdown of the exact liveries you will get. 

The information in Gary's spreadsheet and the manifest list are the only sources you need to trust

• Upvote 1

i think this is suppose to be empire airlines and if that is so then the Iata code in tower 3D Pro is wrong as that it should be CFS EM and isn't listed in the rc pack so I wonder if it is possible there a error has taken place with the rc color pack for PHNL

Also too FedEx feeder is in the RC pack for RDU as ATF C2 Empire. (Just from memory tho so dont quote me specifically) but the feeders could've been used there is a connection with Empire Cargo Services.

Edit: Apologies that is mountain air cargo that has C2 and is a FedEx feeder. Just checked the master list. Disregard my previous note 😊

13 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

for some reason i can't figure out what airline is this because the actual Fedex files don't have this aircraft type that i can tell i will have to severely look into this issue also these screen shots are from Feelthere.com website with the real color pack to PHNL.

OK, so mystery No 2 now solved.

Had not realised that these screenshots were from the RC element on the FT website (hence my question of where were these from) and indeed @hexzedis completely correct in that these pictures have been taken  from the very early iteration of the RC that was tested and were removed as incorrect and corrected with the correct versions for PHNL. (like the airport testing, RC goes through several beta versions before being released to get it as accurate as humanly possible be it aircraft types and/or liveries correct/updated)

As @scoobflightsays, the power of Google and research is a wonderful thing, and the FedEx feeders are operated by Corporate Air by Cessna Caravan's in the FedEx livery which is modelled correctly by the look of it.

CFS, EM, EMPIRE AIR, Empire Air, United States

this is what is also in the phnl_airlines.txt file for empire airlines but haven't tried to use this as not sure if it will work as the ones listed are these that do

CWP, #O, OHANA, Empire Airlines, United States
CWF, O#, OHANA CARGO, Empire Airlines, United States

and not sure why this is as these don't use the FedEx feeder livery on the FedEx feeder website though it list empire airlines as the CFS EM so not really sure I understand why that this wasn't used but maybe it isn't for me to understand so oh well.