The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dennisss

FSC 10.6 (answered)

Hi Volker,

I downloaded and payed for a copy of FSC10 from JustFlight.com do to a credit card issue. Do you have any idea when a JustFlight download file for FSC 10.6 will be available for just Flight?  I'm just curious.

Thank you so much,

Dennis

Hello Dennis,

If you read this thread ...
https://forum.simflight.com/topic/60271-important-everyone-please-read/ 

... you will find this text ...

Note also that FlightSim Commander is distributed through two sources. If you download directly
from our website, then you need to register with SimMarket. If you buy the boxed version or
download version from Aerosoft, you will be registered during installation.

And that's exactly why I don't understand your question.
Maybe you can explain it in more detail?

Regards,
Volker

Sure Volker,

I see that now that it is only distributed through two sources. I would love to upgrade to FSC 10.6, but there is no download link to Justflight. Only to Aerosoft and Sim Market.  I guess that I'll have to wait until out comes out on Just Flight as FSC 10.6 .

I could not D/L it through Aerosoft and Sim Market because they wouldn't accept the type of credit card I have. It's my loss then:(

I still absolutely love FSC 10.

Dennis