The simFlight Network Forums
Sueede

Track following, holdings and search window in load FP (answered)

Hallo Volker!

Three questions.

1. When applying a SID in FSC at take off, the flight track starts from the airport center point and not from the runway. This causes the autopilot on autoheading to turn to align with the track instead of going straight to the first waypoint of the SID.

This phenomenon also occurs if I i don't choose a SID in FSC but manually fly the INIT departure and then apply FSC's autoheading to fly to the first waypoint of the flight plan: The aircraft turns to align with the track from the airports center point to the first waypoint of the flightplan. I would prefer if FSC's autoheading would head the aircraft direct to the next waypoint instead of aligning with the track. Is that possible to implement in FSC, or do I need to chose the heading to the next waypoint manually?

2. Do you intend to make holdings possible to fly with autoheading?

3. Could the load flight plan window have a search function by entering the airport code like Windows library searches usually allow? 

REgards,

Tommy Engman

// Win 10 64 PRO 1909 18363.836 / FSC 10.6 Build 08.08.2019 Download from FSC/Simmarket / Navigraph AIRAC-2006 Rev.1 / FSUIPC 4.974 / FSC not in network / 3 monitors / Intel Core i5-9400F / GeForce GTX 1060 3Gb //