The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PeterJCVO

STB Data Server: An error occurred

OK,

this error occurs, and have no idea what is happening...ran for several weeks, now quits..

Please help, very awkward because in middle of PFD screen in cockpit setup..

Thanks

err1.jpg

It's difficult because 3.4 is out of support now, and help can only be offered on a best efforts basis.  I'll see if I still have the source code.  I hate making suggestions like this, but one thing the error could suggest is a corrupted file in your STB-DS installation or wider .net as it's failing to load an assembly.  Reinstalling may or may not resolve it but worth a try perhaps as there are few other options from an STB point of view.

Simon

Uninstalling and reinstalling did not work...🤨

In meantime I had to delete the STB-insertions in dll and exe.xml-file to have it stop coming on screen when starting...

Regards,

Peter

This has beeen resolved.  If anyone else experiences it, please contact me directly.  As far as I know it's just an issue in the older STB V3 for Prepar3D-V3 and is specific t the way that version was built.

Thanks
Si,om