The simFlight Network Forums

Weather Radar in P3D v5.1 E-175 and E-195 v3

Milonas

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll rejoin with this question...

Just made couple fights with this E-195 on P3Dv5.1HF1 + the newest ActiveSky :

-WXR not working despite in EMB configuration got "Enable WXR (requires ActiveSky).

• 9 months later...

I don't know if this matters, but I would like to let Feelthere know that their customers are using the E170/190/175/195 in P3D4 and 5. These are the same customers who have or will transition to MSFS and consider buying more Feelthere products. I understand the money is now in MSFS, but please don't forget your old customers. It wouldn't hurt to repair small things in the existing products while developing scenery, etc., for MSFS. For example, the weather radar, making the copilot's FMS gauge have a 2d version, just like the pilot's, etc. There are more complex or perhaps out of Feelthere's control fixes, like cockpit lighting and clarity on the main autopilot's button labels that would make this a truly enjoyable (the only one available for P3D) Embraer jet simulation. 

Dave
Customer since FS9

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...