The simFlight Network Forums
SidStarz

P3D v5 Install Issue

Had an issue after the install. When I started P3D and stbds opened up, the icon on the taskbar was blank. The file stbds.ico was nowhere to be found in the icons folder. Not sure what happened but to fix it, I copied the icon.ico and renamed it to stbds.ico.

All is fine now.

*** One suggestion, can you make it that when stbds opens, the option(s) are available where the app can be placed in the notification tray and/or the taskbar when minimized. ***

Thanks.

STB Install Error.jpg

Not sure what's with the icon, I always get a few applications on my desktop loosing their icons.

Can't do notification tray as it causes lots of problems in the functionality, but auto minimize on startup is already available:  Just make sure the option is checked, and next time STB-DS is started it will apply.  The only exception is when you run the configuration wizard in the same session, in which case the minimize is postponed to next time.

image.png.7760b43bbc41a653bd02eeb878102ddd.png

Simon