The simFlight Network Forums
nyergesdesign

EKCH airport SP1

Dear Folks,

Nyerges Design are pleased to announce Service Pack_1 update for the recently released EKCH airport to address some minor issues. These include

• The DBRITE screen now shows the correct Runway Orientation angle
  • Corrected the placement of some Runway/Taxi Boards
  • Fixed a minor spacing and Aircraft push back issue at one of the terminal aprons.

Gabor
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

file to download is exactly the same

Which file?  The download installer file?  One of the data files?  Details are required.

and all the data files are exactly the same to i have done a side by side comparison for all the data files and they are exactly the same

9 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

data files are exactly the same

How are you coming to this conclusion?  Gameplay? File size?  File name?

Your installer is the new one with the new installer name?

yes and all the data files are the same as the original files that were with it when it was released i have a program that lets me see what is also in the manifest files and everything is the same as it was when this airport was originally released also the files are the same size as the original ones are.

no on the new one it says sp1 but it is exactly the same data as it was when the airport was released there isn't any data that is different

hold on the download might not be working right as yesterday i was having a issue with microsoft edge so let me try something first.

at one of the terminals i have planes that will go to it and the plane will just spin and spin and spin there instead of just going to the slot to park at

As stated to myself before, provide the output log, but for me, using the Steam version, there are definitely changes,

especially [The DBRITE screen now shows the correct Runway Orientation angle], which is hard to miss.

So, I am presuming you are not using the Steam version.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, andredragt said:

As stated to myself before, provide the output log, but for me, using the Steam version, there are definitely changes,

especially [The DBRITE screen now shows the correct Runway Orientation angle], which is hard to miss.

So, I am presuming you are not using the Steam version.

I have downloaded the Sp1 non steam version from BMT micro and the DBRITE still shows the runway heading of about 090-270. Maybe the updated release reached the steam version release but not the feelthere release so far. Don't know about the terminal problems.

kev

New screens for DBRITE and ADIRS should look like this...

@nyergesdesignGabor - feedback that the FT updated link seems to be incorrect and downloads the original files - Can you check?

EKCH ADIRS.JPG

For those that own EKCH, please download it again. I just did, and it shows as EKCH_airport_SP2.exe

After installing it, the airport shows properly in the DBRITE.

• Like 1

Dear Folks,

due to technical issues, a wrong installer had been uploaded. We are apologize for any inconvenience!
The fixed installer is downloadable on EKCH_airport_SP1a.exe name.
Have a pleasant weekend!

Gabor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I just downloaded the update, but the file i received was labeled SP1a.  Did I get the wrong file?

Andrew Jones