The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SteamingSpoon

E Jets v3 - "Invalid Direct To"

Hi,

Just experienced an issue with the E175 v3 where I am trying to go direct to a waypoint on the route - second to the next waypoint, and selecting that waypoint and inserting it to LSK 2L (current next waypoint) results in an "invalid direct to" message. This happens when both "direct" and "active" are pressed. When I press "direct", the airplane simply gives the "invalid direct to" message - but when selecting active, the direct waypoint is replaced on the active flight plan, but I still get the same error message, and the previous next waypoint is still reflected on the ND despite not being there on the active flight plan page. I'm not sure what is going on here - any input would be appreciated.

Video of the issue: https://youtu.be/m8ABocnx44I

Not yet lol. I keep checking back every once in a while to see if anyone's responded but it doesn't seem FeelThere's all too willing to fix issues that literally affect the airplane's basic functionality. Hope we can get a response soon