The simFlight Network Forums

FS2020 - A lot of informations

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. I will release a beta version of FSUIPC7 for MSFS on the 18th.  I'll post more details in the Announcements section before the 18th. John

Yes. I will post again with updated information when we hear anything.

Initially it will be available from Download Links - Updated Modules section here, and also over on www.fsuipc.com. At some point it will also be available over on SimMarket, but not sure yet if this

Hello.
First, thank you for your work on fsuipc.

Do you know if the TRIM disconnection functionality with the AP is possible on MSFS?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Edited by Fwddd
13 minutes ago, Fwddd said:

Do you know if the TRIM disconnection functionality with the AP is possible on MSFS?

Sorry, but I'm not going to give details on specific functionality for the time being. Please see the provided documentation when released (later today).

As this will be a beta release, we would like feedback to determine the actual status of a lot of functionality.