The simFlight Network Forums

Feelthere Developing (porting) the V3 EJET for FS 2020?

Jeffrey S. Bryner

Greetings,

On 22 July, fselite.net posted an article titled "Confirmed List of all Third-Party Developers Working on Microsoft Flight Simulator" and an accompanying video. Although Aeroplane Heaven is in the list, FeelThere is not. Nor are they on the list of  "Developers Not Yet Commented" nor "Expressed Interest, but not confirmed".  There is a section titled "Anyone Missing?", but did not want to take any liberty of commenting. Can you confirm if you will be porting the V3 EJET to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?  Here's the post from fselite.net: 

https://fselite.net/originals/confirmed-list-of-all-third-party-developers-working-on-microsoft-flight-simulator/ 

Would certainly love to see the EJET in FS2020.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

2 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for asking. Until we see the SDK we can't comment it.

Vic

Hey Vic,

Understood. I think I heard some other vendors say that the SDK isn't available yet.  Microsoft's that way; MS Teams is their all-inclusive collaboration platform in the cloud, but the telephony SDKs lagged releases of the product features by months. 😕

Thank you for replying and your continued support to us all.

Jeff Bryner

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 7/24/2020 at 2:03 AM, FeelThere said:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for asking. Until we see the SDK we can't comment it.

Vic

Heya Vic,

It's been 8 months since you replied this and a lot has been happening with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. 😄

As a massive fan of the ERJ145 in my FS9 days, I'm very much looking forward to having it back in MSFS 2020. This week Aerosoft released a pretty impressive add-on for MSFS 2020, the CRJ, which reminded me again how much I miss the ERJ. I also saw the FeelThere add-on for MSFS 2020, Recorder, and your call for beta testers for MSFS 2020 scenery add ons, which leads me to believe you have started working with the SDK.

So I'm wondering if you have taken the time yet to investigate the possibilities for recreating the ERJ145 in the new flight simulator, and if you have made any decisions about this?

Thank you!

Having been a loyal customer through your E-jets 175-195 and Erj-145,135 series through fsx and, now, p3d 4.5, I feel that you should be a little bit more candid about your future plans for MSFS.  Many of us have supported your products for many years.  To say that you don't have anything to announce about MSFS is, well, demeaning.  I don't know any other way to put it.  Surely you could be more helpful towards us as we, as flight simmers, look with uncertainty about what the future holds.  It's both and exciting time and a challenging time.  I love your products and would hate to see them cease with a move to MSFS.  Would you please be a little bit more transparent about your plans for MSFS.

Bob,

We appreciate your and every else's loyalty and support. But when we don't have enough information to announce we simply can't. If we would have something we would be the first (and whoever knows me for a while sometimes I spill the secrets even before official announcement as I love to tease everyone) to announce it.
At the moment we are fixing a few things with our EMB (Covid didn't help us and one of the member is unreachable, we have no idea what happened to him). 
The other team is working on the next version of Tower which is a pretty open "secret". 

Thank you

Vic