The simFlight Network Forums

Registration issues with FSUIPC6

Hi there,

I recently purchased FSUIPC Version 6 as an upgrade from V5. I have installed separate versions for P3DV4 and P3DV5. The installation goes fine and when i enter my registration details a pop up appears saying that my registration has been verified. However when i go and try to run FSUIPC in either sim it is still showing as the unregistered version. Any help would be appreciated. Have attached install log.

Thanks in advance

InstallFSUIPC6.log

• John Dowson changed the title to Registration issues with FSUIPC6
7 hours ago, Bob191 said:

I have installed separate versions for P3DV4 and P3DV5

Your installation log shows that you have installed a single version for both P3Dv4 and P3Dv5.

Could you post your FSUIPC6.log file please. Also, let me know your order number and purchase date (do not post your key!) and I will check your registration details.

John

32 minutes ago, Bob191 said:

I have un-installed and tried the newest version and still have same problem

I was going to suggest that you update!

From your log file:

Checking the Registrations now ...
User Name=""
User Addr=""
FSUIPC6 not user registered
WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired

This suggests that your key file couldn't be created for some reason. Can you check if you have the file FSUIPC6.key in your installation directory (C:\Users\44781\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSUIPC6). If its not there, you can create this file manually with the following contents:

[User]

Name=<your registration name>
Address=<your registration email address>
FSUIPC=<your 12 digit registration key>

I don't know why the key file couldn't be created, I've not seen this issue before.

John

Hi John,

I cant see a key file in there. How do I create the file? do i just make a text file. Not sure how to give it the .key suffix. Would it be possible for you to send me the key file, would be extremely grateful ....lol

Hi,

as John said please don't send keys public.

I deleted your Key file.

I also checked it but something is not matching. Did you copy and paste all parts as just typing gives often errors.

Also John's example you have to use without "<" and ">"

[User]

Name=your registration name
Address=your registration email address
FSUIPC=your 12 digit registration key

Thomas