The simFlight Network Forums

Not getting full axis range Saitek quadrant FSUIPC6 P3Dv5

I've used FSUIPC for some years in FSX and P3Dv4, I wouldn't say I am a 'power user' at all thought!

I have just installed P3Dv5 and this new version of FSUIPC and am trying to set up my saitek throttle quadrants through FSUIPC but am getting a strange error.

Throttle 1 on first lever is fine

Prop 1 and Mixture 1, even though as far as I can see they are set up the same was as Throttle , the lowest position of the lever in sim is about halfway down the movement on the actual quadrant.  I don't have reverse set so its just a simple case of mapping min and max range.  FSUIPC can see the full range of movement in the axis assignment screen but when it comes to applying it in the calibration it isn't using it.

For example Prop 1

FSUIPC allows me to set Max at 16383 and Min at -16384

However when I move the lever from max at 16383 back to min the Out box displays 0 at about halfway movement and then does not change.

Even if I do not send it to calibration and select Send to FS as normal axis I get the same issue.

Odd how the throttle is working fine but not the other two axis.

Can someone possibly advise?

Please note this has been resolved.  I thought I would test in the default Mooney but switching to other aircraft everything is working as it should.  Seems a bug with the Mooney perhaps.

Now loaded the A2A 182 and TPM movements working perfectly in sync with levers,