The simFlight Network Forums

EGLL is the only airport currently confirmed to be in development, but keep in mind that stealth releases like LFPG and EKCH are not unusual either. 

Andrew

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Avwriter said:

EGLL is the only airport currently confirmed to be in development

I personally know nothing about EGLL being confirmed. (But that doesn't have to mean anything.) What I know from FeelThere's forum posts is that KEWR, KIAD, KORD are in the pipeline.
I expect that FeelThere will release KEWR next.

6 hours ago, Avwriter said:

but keep in mind that stealth releases like LFPG and EKCH are not unusual either.

This is because these airports come from a different developer and FeelThere generally does not comment on the development status of those airport DLCs.

Dear Folks,

Thank you for the excitement, it means a lot to us.
From us the next is KEWR and KIAD, EGLL in the pipeline and one surprise airport ( 😉 ). KORD is prepared for the next version as this current version likely could not handle it. As far as we know Gabor is working 2 interesting airports as well. 

Thank you

Vic

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Dear Folks,

Thank you for the excitement, it means a lot to us.
From us the next is KEWR and KIAD, EGLL in the pipeline and one surprise airport ( 😉 ). KORD is prepared for the next version as this current version likely could not handle it. As far as we know Gabor is working 2 interesting airports as well. 

Thank you

Vic

Oh Vic,

Now you have ruined the wildly incorrect guessing game some like to play! 🤣

Now you have ruined the wildly incorrect guessing game some like to play! 

I don't know how this forum works as I'm fairly new but on other game forums I've been on, most members would never allow facts to interfere with speculation. 😀

Edited by Schnizz
fixed typo
  • Haha 2

We can't also forget that TP Gaming helped spill the beans posting several airports in the works on some of his Youtube channel videos that helps to confirm what Vic stated as well as some that Gabor could be working on!

• Sad 1

CYYZ came out for tower 2011. Is there a possibility that we will see it before they come up with the next version? I hope so. It's my favorite airport.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:57 PM, Schnizz said:

I don't know how this forum works as I'm fairly new but on other game forums I've been on, most members would never allow facts to interfere with speculation. 😀

Welcome to our forum. This forum is a bit different from other forums. Sometimes you will see us fighting on things like classmates, but most of the times this is a very friendly place. 18 years ago when we launched our group called FeelThere, the community was there to help us and we are trying to be here for the community as well. We don't try to act like "big guys" rather engage into friendly conversation and games. You will see lots of teasing, sometimes personal jokes as well as many of us know each other for a very long time.

Please be part of us.

Thank you

Vic

On 7/31/2020 at 4:05 PM, Pedantic G said:

Oh Vic,

Now you have ruined the wildly incorrect guessing game some like to play! 🤣

You know me; sometimes I just pop up and ruin the game 🙂 Possibly I'm not the most popular kid around the block 🙂 

On 8/1/2020 at 3:43 AM, nrholland said:

CYYZ came out for tower 2011. Is there a possibility that we will see it before they come up with the next version? I hope so. It's my favorite airport.

It really depends how fast can we crank out the currently developed airports and how's next Tower will come along.

Vic