The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version

Hi simmers!

I announce that new FlightControlReplay v4.5 will be compatible with the new  Microsoft Flight Simulator!

Since january i m working on new platform , thanks to ASOBO and Microsoft . 

FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator will be a new executable that also enhance the experience with the new platform!

FlightControlReplay in that way will contains FSX ESP version, P3D Enhanced versiona and a brand new executable for Microsoft FlightSimulator. This FCR version will contains most of features of P3D and FSX version .

There was enhancement in recording algorithm for user plane and also for record / play algorithm for AI planes! This enhancements was studied for Microsoft Flight Simulator experience but was inserted also in all other FlightControlReplay v4.5 version!

New FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator will be only a start point for our journey ! Microsoft and ASOBO will continue to develop SDK version. 

Microsoft and ASOBO will introduce a lot of new features in next iterations post launch !

As soon as will arrive in SDK i ll add new features and bugfix in FlightControlReplay for Microsoft Flight Simulator executable and everytime  i ll release a new version for all customers.

I remember you that FlightControlReplay v4.5 is FREE for all customers and will include also this new version for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

FlightControlReplay v4.5 is now feature complete and soon start BetaTesting (including the Microsoft Flight Simulator version)!

Stay tuned for next news and for next screenshoots! Also in Instagram channel @flightonfly

F

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version (BETA STARTED)

Hello

After months of development and refining I'm proud to announce that we started  CLOSED BETA OF FlightControlReplay v4.5 (MSFS P3D FSX)

As said previously FlightControlReplay v4.5 adds MSFS compatibility with a brand new EXE in FlightControlReplayMSFS folder.  

FlightControlReplay v4.5 will be available in January , if we cannot find a big issue and at simmarket.com (exclusive) But will be FREE for all customers of previous versions (via Simmarket update notification)!

New features of FlightControlReplay v4.5 (for all versions MSFS - P3D -  FSX) are these:

"New Video Rendering Mode" (COMPRESSED VIDEO CAPTURING and FrameByFrame rendering choosing your preferred FPS ) [In this beta1 preferred FPS of video rendering are settable via Options and for now FPS are FIXED to 60 ]

"New Video Rendering Speed option" (1/4 - x4) for User Object and also for AI objects 

"Change Camera Record" Feature (ChangeCamera management are working for MSFS and P3D natively, for FSX you can choose change camera only after you configured HotKeySelect in CameraDefinition files , please refer to FSX Documentation )

- More than 100 Parameters of Airplane  recorded and played ! WITHOUT PERFORMANCE LOSS OR FPS LOSS

- Record/Play Algorithm enhancements for User airplane and also for AI planes  (Now you are able fly in-formation flight with a max of 3 AI planes at time)

- Microsoft "Surface Dial Integration " (This works for MSFS and for P3D - FSX it is not compatible)

- XBOX SERIES X|S and Xbox one Controllers support

FlightIllusion "GSA-42 integration" 

- DOFREALITY Motion platform support 

-  Enhancements in recording algorithm for user plane and also for record / play  

more  to come in 2021 like VR more integration , instructor mode  for help training, networked support and more

Here you see a preview thanks to Captain Mayday

image.thumb.png.a90f40990354f8a0d16adab22acd1790.png

Thanks

Fabio

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version (Update - BETA STARTED)

Still hoping there would be some improvements in regards to frame matching during replay instead of trying to set the expected frames before commencing recording. Also still hoping for online aircraft (when flying online, for example Vatsim) to be recorded during recording much like the p3d in system does. Regardless of my comments your replay system is still the best out there for p3d. Happy new year to you Fabio Mario keep up the great work.

After seeing the v4.5 demo by Captain Mayday, I am super excited and can't wait to get my update. Moving from Xplane to MSFS, I wanted this feature from day one. Great Job Fabio. Eagerly waiting for your update.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ciano83 said:

For those who have the previous version, how can they update it to the new version? When will the new version for mfs2020 be released?

Thanks for your support! 

FCR v4.5 (MSFS/P3D/FSX/ESP) will be free for all customers that have v4 😉

On 1/9/2021 at 10:59 AM, Rashno said:

Hi

2 issues:

1. simmarket is stil lselling version 4.0 - when will version 4.5 for MSFS2020 be available

2. the program (version 4.0) is not starting - nothing happens

Hi! 

Thank you for your support ! FCR v4.5(MSFS P3D FSX ESP) will be free for all v4(P3D FSX ESP) customers via simmarket ...

On 1/12/2021 at 9:00 AM, FabioMerlo said:

Hi !!

thank you for your interest ! I m in closed beta and soon I have a second beta build ready , I hope to go rtm at the end of January , Max early feb 😎

Hi Fabio, how are you?

Thanks for the amazing job you do in Flight Control Replay!

Is it possible to participate yet at closed beta?

15 hours ago, Sanders1502 said:

Hi. I bought this program today for €18 but I can’t get it to open after installing. I’m using msfs2020 after seeing it being demonstrated on YouTube. 

please can you help. 

It is still in closed beta, we have to wait for version 4.5. Once you get the update notification you will be able to use it in MSFS2020.