The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version

12 hours ago, AaronT said:

I don't know but I just simply move my cursor to the top and the menu comes up and I can access my camera.

I wasn't pressing FLY NOW after starting the replay.  All is well except I'm still struggling to understand some aspects of the program.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, CajunRon said:

I wasn't pressing FLY NOW after starting the replay.  All is well except I'm still struggling to understand some aspects of the program.

Sorry but there are some aspect that are not under my control . For example READYTOFLY button you should click on before that you start play with FCR.... This is not my fault but it is a fault of ASOBO / MSFS implementation ..

For example also AI OFFLINE and G.A slider and Airline slider to 0 is a MS / ASOBO issue not from my side 

BUT FOR THIS YOU HAVE WORKAROUND => Check "Load Replay without load initial flight situation" flag

In that case you are able LOAD YOUR FLIGHT RECORDED ALSO WITH REAL TIME AI or G.A and AIRLINE SLIDER SET TO MAX!

This is because with this flag I load recorded flight directly into actual flight situation without reset scenery and situation

WHEN ASOBO WILL FIX IT ( i hope ine next month simupdate) this limitation will go 😉

Thanks Fabio for the reply and explanation.  Those of us who first purchased Pro-ATC-X air traffic controller program know fully well that programs like these continue to be under development for some length of time after release.   I'm guessing it was maybe 2 years for Pro-ATC but they finally got a rather nice product.

Another problem I have though. Sometimes my plane crashes (hits an object) when I'm recording or replaying.  It might be related to low altitude flight but I'm not sure.  Today I tried to record flying under the Golden Gate Bridge.  I made it under the bridge okay but when I tried to add power to climb back up,  the recording stopped to a black screen and FSR reported that my plane had crashed (hit an object).   MSFS and FCR continued running and gave me the option to restart my flight.   Visually, I had easily cleared bridge (but don't know about the bounding boxes).   This has happened on numerous occasions but usually during replay, not while recording.  Has anyone else experience this and is there a work around?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CajunRon said:

Thanks Fabio for the reply and explanation.  Those of us who first purchased Pro-ATC-X air traffic controller program know fully well that programs like these continue to be under development for some length of time after release.   I'm guessing it was maybe 2 years for Pro-ATC but they finally got a rather nice product.

Another problem I have though. Sometimes my plane crashes (hits an object) when I'm recording or replaying.  It might be related to low altitude flight but I'm not sure.  Today I tried to record flying under the Golden Gate Bridge.  I made it under the bridge okay but when I tried to add power to climb back up,  the recording stopped to a black screen and FSR reported that my plane had crashed (hit an object).   MSFS and FCR continued running and gave me the option to restart my flight.   Visually, I had easily cleared bridge (but don't know about the bounding boxes).   This has happened on numerous occasions but usually during replay, not while recording.  Has anyone else experience this and is there a work around?

Hi! I think it is better to disable crash in MSFS 😉 . Meanwhile i ll check

TIPS:

-Do you want Instant Replay? with FlightControlReplay you can RELIVE your situation . Activate the feature , fly your plane … You missed the runway ? No problem ! Go back and Relive the situation from the point you choosed !

-Do you want more FPS ? Record your flight , Load your recorded flight , go in FCR Options and set FPS you want ! System will achieve these FPS numbers and your replay will be smooth as you choosed!

-Do you want Video Render a Flight recorded ? With FlightControlReplay you can !
Load your recorded flight, Activate Video Render feature, choose the file name of the video and the folder, PRess Play et voila’ … system will start a frame by frame capturing .

9 minutes ago, Capden said:

Is there a way of keeping FCR on the screen instead of it vanishing all the time?. It's a real pain having use the taskbar everytime I want to rewind etc.... I must be missing something here as surely this cant be how it's meant to be used?

Hi!

For update will be notified via simmarket email and you ll can see post in various forums , here , msfs official and avsim.

for have fcr always in foreground you can put always in top via task manager 

1 hour ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi!

For update will be notified via simmarket email and you ll can see post in various forums , here , msfs official and avsim.

for have fcr always in foreground you can put always in top via task manager 

Fabio thanks.. Is it possible to resize it to maybe 1/4 of the size? I only have one monitor and it takes up too much space on my screen...

11 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hello Fabio, FYI: I never got the email from simMarket about the 4.5 update. I knew about it because I was constantly checking this forum and the simMarket "Your Downloads" page.

6 hours ago, willynanita said:

Hello Fabio, FYI: I never got the email from simMarket about the 4.5 update. I knew about it because I was constantly checking this forum and the simMarket "Your Downloads" page.

Hi!

simmarket told me that email for update sent all people checked the option in the account . Anyway if you go inside your account and inside your order you find the new installer here to wait you 😎

42 minutes ago, brummy said:

Hi Fabio, can I rename the saves replay files to something i can remember

Yes you can rename it without issue !!!! 😉 (remember to rename all files .FCR .FLT .....)

I advice you for next record to uncheck in FCR Options "Choose Default file path for recorded file" . Int that way every time you push record button , there will be a dialog that will ask you which FileName you are confortable to use  😉

14 minutes ago, FabioMerlo said:

Yes you can rename it without issue !!!! 😉 (remember to rename all files .FCR .FLT .....)

I advice you for next record to uncheck in FCR Options "Choose Default file path for recorded file" . Int that way every time you push record button , there will be a dialog that will ask you which FileName you are confortable to use  😉

Thanks Fabio, any idea when the next update to FCR will be?

Hi Mario,

Great software although I'm having a few problems so far mainly solved by following this thread.

However. I'm getting instances of "you have overstressed your aircraft" and other crash damage reports but not even when flying e.g. when just taxiing. I haven't seen this reported in the forum. Any ideas?

Hi Fabio, I was able to record a flight and play it (I didn't save it to disk, because it didn't give me the option to name a file). It played fine (i even reminded several times without a crash) until I pressed stop, the sim went to the "Fly" screen and crashed.

I had the option set to load replay without load initial flight situation and I changed the default path for recorded flight.

The app does not save the options I choose. I have to go to options and set everything up every time I launch the app. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way for the app to remember my options?

I tried again. Recorded a landing. Pressed record, named the file. Started flying. at the end I pressed stop and then load. The replay started instantly. I watched my landing, pressed on 2x speed, rewinded, etc.

When I clicked on stop, the sim went to the "Fly" screen and crashed. Again, I had the option to load replay without initial flight situation selected.

And again, options are not saved, I need to edit the options every time.

28 minutes ago, willynanita said:

I tried again. Recorded a landing. Pressed record, named the file. Started flying. at the end I pressed stop and then load. The replay started instantly. I watched my landing, pressed on 2x speed, rewinded, etc.

When I clicked on stop, the sim went to the "Fly" screen and crashed. Again, I had the option to load replay without initial flight situation selected.

And again, options are not saved, I need to edit the options every time.

Yes , the option  “ load replay without initial ....” fixed in last update will go out next week 🤟