The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version

As usual, the sim crashed while loading the recording I made, but I started the sim again, went to the same airport and loaded the previous recording...

I was playing with the cameras and then, I played the replay until the gate and my plane was already there...  Is this normal?

Screenshot 2021-02-24 205805.jpg

On 2/21/2021 at 4:29 PM, willynanita said:

I tried again. Recorded a landing. Pressed record, named the file. Started flying. at the end I pressed stop and then load. The replay started instantly. I watched my landing, pressed on 2x speed, rewinded, etc.

When I clicked on stop, the sim went to the "Fly" screen and crashed. Again, I had the option to load replay without initial flight situation selected.

And again, options are not saved, I need to edit the options every time.

On 2/19/2021 at 7:02 PM, pilot 4126 said:

Hi Mario,

Great software although I'm having a few problems so far mainly solved by following this thread.

However. I'm getting instances of "you have overstressed your aircraft" and other crash damage reports but not even when flying e.g. when just taxiing. I haven't seen this reported in the forum. Any ideas?

Very good !!! 😎 . You need put off crash detection via msfs. 

8 hours ago, willynanita said:

As usual, the sim crashed while loading the recording I made, but I started the sim again, went to the same airport and loaded the previous recording...

I was playing with the cameras and then, I played the replay until the gate and my plane was already there...  Is this normal?

Screenshot 2021-02-24 205805.jpg

Hi! 

yes because ai traffic choose itself where place himself . It is not in control of external app . 

I take the word let all customers know that update is ready . During the weekend i ll release and will be a GREAT UPDATE that resolve a lot of behaviour and Will bring ZERO Stutters or jitter ! The only recorder that guarantee this smooth experience ! Thanks to Performance optimisation of my custom algorithm . Obviously FREE FOR ALL USERS

This build will add:

- ZERO STUTTERS AND JITTERS thanks to performance fixes on Proprietary Algortihm 🙂

-"Continue from here" feature (Re-fly and start record also,  from a choosed point of Replay)

-Bank angle improvments for acrobatic replay

-AlwaysOnTop option

- "Continous Loop" on Playing option

- Keyboard assignment bugfix

- Speech Recognition bugfix

- New Option Dialog

- Bug Fixes

In the meantime you can see a Video PREVIEW OF FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY MARCH UPDATE here:

Thank you for a great and easy to understand app, Fabio! Finally I can make some nice replays in FS.

I was just wondering how we will receive the coming update. Will it be updated automatically when starting the app or do we have to download it manually? I couldn't find any "Check for updates" option inside FCR.

Edited by XhaleR
One question resolved

On 2/26/2021 at 6:21 AM, XhaleR said:

I was just wondering how we will receive the coming update. Will it be updated automatically when starting the app or do we have to download it manually? I couldn't find any "Check for updates" option inside FCR.

I think the update is live, just check your simMarket account for your downloads. Current version is 4.5.2102.9 and in my downloads is 4.5.2102.26March21Update...

• Like 1

Using the new update: 

Options are not saved between sessions, every time I load the app I have to set the option for "load replay without load initial situation" why not make this by default to ON?

Also, I am getting a pop up window every time I launch the app "Information for Usage", I don't need that information once I read it once.

Resizing the app is weird. It is just resizing the app borders, hiding it's contents. The UI should resize, right now it is too big.

Just downloaded and installed the app.  No errors from install.

Please see the attached screenshots.  In the MSFS folder, the .exe file does not have MSFS in the name per the doc file.   Do I have the correct .exe to run for MSFS?

Also, the update is named 26March21.  Does that stand for 26th of March 2021?  If so, shouldn't it be referencing February?

Screenshot 2021-02-28 230953.jpg

InkedScreenshot 2021-02-28 231133_LI.jpg

17 minutes ago, Toneking77 said:

Please see the attached screenshots.  In the MSFS folder, the .exe file does not have MSFS in the name per the doc file.   Do I have the correct .exe to run for MSFS?

You just need to launch the FlightControlReplay.exe from the FlightControlReplayMSFS folder (the name of the app will be the same).

Make a shortcut from this app to the desktop or wherever you want to place it.

Thank you for the reply willynanita!

After I posted, I gave it a try and it loaded up fine.  Just a little confusing as the documentation says to use that specific .exe file.   No worries though🙂

Another question from the readme file/documentation page 9/20:  how is the InGame Menu accessed in MSFS?

Thanks in advance!

1510985858_Screenshot2021-03-01003925.thumb.jpg.460d8324c6979611af65d24fc1cafbbd.jpg

21 hours ago, willynanita said:

I think the update is live, just check your simMarket account for your downloads. Current version is 4.5.2102.9 and in my downloads is 4.5.2102.26March21Update...

Thank you! 👍

On 2/28/2021 at 10:07 AM, willynanita said:

Using the new update: 

Options are not saved between sessions, every time I load the app I have to set the option for "load replay without load initial situation" why not make this by default to ON?

Also, I am getting a pop up window every time I launch the app "Information for Usage", I don't need that information once I read it once.

Resizing the app is weird. It is just resizing the app borders, hiding it's contents. The UI should resize, right now it is too big.

Hello Fabio, how about this?

Hello!

the “load replay without initial situation” I can make as default without problem innnext update 😎

for resize app , now you can resize the dimension without resize the content . For resize also the content we ll have in next major version .

Hello, Hello Fabio,
with my low 980 GCard, i tried before FCR march update, the flight in a squadron
with a second plane, Ai ghost plane. It is a very cool option !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2JpgsSwWE

i will try with more planes asap, new GC, and with march update.

Thank you for the magic tool !

Edited by alex6
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2021 at 11:05 AM, laserjet said:

Hello, would it be possible to make a small video for internal rendering with x264vfw? there are so many settings in it that i'm lost! thank you in advance ! and thank you for your wonder  🤩

Hi! 

Thank you for corgrats!!! I thinlk i ll make a video in the next weeks about that 😉

6 hours ago, alex6 said:

Hello, Hello Fabio,
with my low 980 GCard, i tried before FCR march update, the flight in a squadron
with a second plane, Ai ghost plane. It is a very cool option !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2JpgsSwWE

i will try with more planes asap, new GC, and with march update.

Thank you for the magic tool !

Thank you so MUCH !!!! THIS  use of FlightControlReplay v4.5 PLAYASAI FEATURE that you showed here in what i wanted achieve when i developed it  !

I m really proud of this feature and in the future will be enhanced 😉

hey Fabio . I just wanna thanks you for your effort and I wanna share my first video and get the feedback .

I'm trying using the render support but still couldn't. Plus the pre-set camera didn't figure out how its work till now.

thanks again and cant wait for the next update .  

https://youtu.be/G-pGUdPaDIA 

Emirates Boeing 747 SkyCargo

• Like 1