The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version

1 hour ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi all! 

Guys there is no problems, i m working hard because i added a couple of things (unannounced things) , that will popup only when i release . 

I m compiling last Beta build  and i m in-time for make RTM in the window i comunicated . 

F

So no Problems, and it works fine? then please release it, unannounced thins are things you can update after which would relax the situation... it doesn't matter a week later to update that again? but it annoys many people to delay the release

• Thanks 1

This thread is the very best example why Fabio is absolutely right about keeping the beta closed until the tool is ready for release. People here are acting like a bunch of kids, begging their mum for a lolly at a grocery.
I already can see what this would be like, if he has released it too soon. "Dude, I paid for it! It has bugs! Fix them now", "I want my money back!" and so on. This is exactly the reason, why I wouldn't release it too soon also.

I'm pretty sure it's a great tool and also desperately waiting to get it. But, for heavens sake, let the man work in peace. Him working longer on that benefits the quality and stability of your product.

And threats like "It takes too long, so I don't think I will buy it" are simply ridiculous! You will and everyone knows it. Everyone will also. Because there is no alternative yet and won't be for a long time. Welcome to reality, make yourself at home!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Karli D said:

Because there is no alternative yet and won't be for a long time.

this is absolutely false. In their last video, the devs's ASOBO said that the replay is in progress and would be releasethis year. In fact it already exists because they are using it for development, but it's for the moment an external program to MSFS. they just need to integrate it into the simulator and add an interface.

Replay mode is one of the first request by the communauty (see the dev notes), so it's evident they will do it quickly.

Personnally, since this last (and recent) video of Asobo, and the eternal delayed of FCR, i decided to wait the replay mode of MSFS and in fonction of his quality i will buy FCR or not. I would have bought fcr if Asobo hadn't made this recent announcement. But I refuse to pay expensively for a program that we will soon be able to have in native MSFS.

Edited by mustard
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mustard said:

would be releasethis year.

So to wait 2-3 weeks for Fabio's release is way too long, but to wait months for a "maybe-release" of the ASOBO playback feature is not a long time. I understand... 🤣

Btw... I don't know the part of France, where the wages are this low, that 18 Euros are called "expensive pay" for a piece of software, that has been developed for months and offers features ASOBO won't ever offer - not in 10 months and not in 4 years (that's quite for sure). In fact that's cheap as f**k!

Even if it would take double or tripple the price - it would still be ok! I probably would buy it, even if ASOBO would have released their playback feature yesterday. But let us return to this conversation when ASOBO releases their playback and compare it to Fabio's product. 😉

Edited by Karli D
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Karli D said:

So to wait 2-3 weeks for Fabio's release is way too long, but to wait months for a "maybe-release" of the ASOBO playback feature is not a long time. I understand... 🤣

Btw... I don't know the part of France, where the wages are this low, that 18 Euros are called "expensive pay" for a piece of software, that has been developed for months and offers features ASOBO won't ever offer - not in 10 months and not in 4 years (that's quite for sure). In fact that's cheap as f**k!

Even if it would take double or tripple the price - it would still be ok! I probably would buy it, even if ASOBO would have released their playback feature yesterday. But let us return to this conversation when ASOBO releases their playback and compare it to Fabio's product. 😉

Please dont write any comments anymore, your illogical terms are just another downgrade for this forum

2 minutes ago, FlightSimFreddy said:

Please dont write any comments anymore, your illogical terms are just another downgrade for this forum

Thanks for your great advice, I also prefer to talk to adults instead of a bunch of moody kiddies. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, FlightSimFreddy said:

Thats what I mean, your coming in this forum not with facts. Just starting with kiddy phrases wtf, really. In germany we say "Schluchtenscheißer"

"Schluchtenscheißer" are from Tyrol you genius. I'm from Vienna. You obviously say many things in Germany, that don't make any sense. If you're trying to offend me, you could at least google the meaning.

Oh... and it's "you'RE" not "your". But never mind. A lot of smartasses with low education level do this mistake.

FlightControlReplay is a very complex piece of software that needs to seamlessly  interface with MSFS.  The task is  complicated by the fact that MSFS is not yet fully complete.   Let Fabio take the time necessary to finish the software,  in my opinion it is worth the wait.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi ,

please I want recall all forum users to follow general guidelines of this forum. This is Flightcontrolreplay forum . Here we can discuss of Flightcontrolreplay and I don’t accept consideration and promotion about other software.

I m in time for have RTM build for tomorrow . After I wait promotional video meanwhile I send copy of fcr v4.5 to my publisher that will put in the store as soon as possible .

thank you for your comprehension 

f

• Like 1