The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version

Hi !

I had RTM version in my hand ! Thank you to all beta tester! I want remember Beta testing is not closed . Will remain active because i have a lot of surprises in next months / weeks 

I think this is a journey that it is only on start block ..... 😄

I want remember all people that FlightControlReplay is protected with professional tools and source code is crypted,  for keep secret on my Intelletual property and for avoid decompiling 😀.

I want remember that I m one of the 3rd party officially recognised  that Microsoft and Asobo choosed to work with . This collaboration helped me reach this target and help me in the future of FCR vNext

Thank you to all customers for the patience and Official Release Comunicationfollow will follow  in the next days  !

FlightControlReplay v4.5 will be online via simmarket in this week

In the meantime here you have FlightControlReplay trailer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi !

I had RTM version in my hand ! Thank you to all beta tester! I want remember Beta testing is not closed . Will remain active because i have a lot of surprises in next months / weeks 

I think this is a journey that it is only on start block ..... 😄

I want remember all people that FlightControlReplay is protected with professional tools and source code is crypted,  for keep secret on my Intelletual property.

Thank you to all customers for the patience and Official Release Comunicationfollow will follow  in the next days  !

FlightControlReplay v4.5 will be online via simmarket in this week

In the meantime here you have FlightControlReplay trailer:

Wooooh brooo superb can't wait to use it ❤️ Thanks for all the hard work

On 2/6/2021 at 11:42 AM, mmaier said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FabioMerlo said:

Video with features explanation will arrive at the time of the release . I waiting my producer. But I think there are tons of video around YouTube that it shows how it works 😂

Ah okay, so if this video arrives, you are ready to release (just trying to understand)? But a realse this week are finally great news, thanks. 

Prepare a release it takes a lot of work, design , develop, test, prepare PR announcement, prepare video showcase .... 

Guys i have bits ready to release and sent it to pubblisher , i have official trailer video , i need only PR and showcase video.... 😛

I hope you appreciate my transparency ... 😉 

F

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FabioMerlo said:

Prepare a release it takes a lot of work, design , develop, test, prepare PR announcement, prepare video showcase .... 

Guys i have bits ready to release and sent it to pubblisher , i have official trailer video , i need only PR and showcase video.... 😛

I hope you appreciate my transparency ... 😉 

F

hm nice video but why that 737? This is a bit unfavorable, cause you find on Youtube now thousands of videos that this is such a bad modelled plane and scam. So this plane is not very popular, rightly: A320 would be a better advertising

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FlightSimFreddy said:

hm nice video but why that 737? This is a bit unfavorable, cause you find on Youtube now thousands of videos that this is such a bad modelled plane and scam. So this plane is not very popular, rightly: A320 would be a better advertising

I think using the word scam is a bit harsh when describing this add on, it's £20 for god's sake, you generally get what you pay for, although it's basic it's meant to be flyable.

The quieter majority are patient but still as eager to try your product. Thank you for all the hard work and the stress during the last few weeks and months that you may have endured. Programming is not easy and sometimes it can take time to come up with the best solutions. So many of us understand what you are experiencing. Well done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Will the updated version only be on Sim Market, will it be in the Market inside MSFS 2020, and will it automatically update or tell us we need to update if we open Flight Control Replay on our PC if we already own it?

Fabio, I must say that I am more excited about this release than I have ever been about another online product, ever, even more than I was for MSFS 2020.

This will bring me the joys I had with it in my old FSX/P3D days, before I got into space simming.

MSFS 2020 brought me back to flight simming, and this will have me spending many more hours creating screen shots and videos, etc...

I am impatient, but only because this is the best product there is period.

I sure wish I'd been a beta tester, but it will be worth the wait.

Edited by AaronT
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AaronT said:

Will the updated version only be on Sim Market, will it be in the Market inside MSFS 2020, and will it automatically update or tell us we need to update if we open Flight Control Replay on our PC if we already own it?

Fabio, I must say that I am more excited about this release than I have ever been about another online product, ever, even more than I was for MSFS 2020.

This will bring me the joys I had with it in my old FSX/P3D days, before I got into space simming.

MSFS 2020 brought me back to flight simming, and this will have me spending many more hours creating screen shots and videos, etc...

I am impatient, but only because this is the best product there is period.

I sure wish I'd been a beta tester, but it will be worth the wait.

Hi! Thank you for your support ! Dont desperate ... Beta testing it is not closed 😉 I have a lot of surprise in the near future 😛

11 minutes ago, FlightSimFreddy said:

Please tell that today or tomorrow ist release time... 😞 just saying "end of january - early days of feb"

yess fabio please tell us I personally have been waiting from 1st of jan its been more than one month please dont make us wait more I REQUEST

4 minutes ago, Capt.varun said:

yess fabio please tell us I personally have been waiting from 1st of jan its been more than one month please dont make us wait more I REQUEST

lol it is announced since 10th august, so ist not just 1 Month, this is the problem. the tool also existed before that and this time should be enough for a upgrade from fsx to msfs, so its definitly time to relase... plus the date of release just jumps around like asobos UK dates... -_-

im setting 100 dollar that it will not released this week

13 minutes ago, FlightSimFreddy said:

lol it is announced since 10th august, so ist not just 1 Month, this is the problem. the tool also existed before that and this time should be enough for a upgrade from fsx to msfs, so its definitly time to relase... plus the date of release just jumps around like asobos UK dates... -_-

im setting 100 dollar that it will not released this week

If the developer FABIO means it honestly with his announcement of the release, he will take the bet

Hi Guys !

I was transparent , maybe too much .... other competitors choose the line of no announcement at all and release without preview . I was open to all comments .

The bits are ready , but there are things that are out of my control , pubblishing things i mean ....

I have my bits ready and uploaded. 

Tomorrow will be the day !

Saturday 13 Feb 2021 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi Guys !

I was transparent , maybe too much .... other competitors choose the line of no announcement at all and release without preview . I was open to all comments .

The bits are ready , but there are things that are out of my control , pubblishing things i mean ....

I have my bits ready and uploaded. 

Tomorrow will be the day !

Saturday 13 Feb 2021 

Thanks for a specific date

• Like 1