The simFlight Network Forums

E-Jets v3 - Control Issues

Ádám Balogh

22 hours ago, Matty260191 said:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/39522-e-jets-speed-calculator/ try using that to get Vspeeds or use the charts in the manual.

I used this one, but did not upgrade yet to 1.0.2. Mine is 1.0.0. My speed was Vref+5 exactly. I did not get stall warning or stick shaker.

This early descent is just one issue, but the topic is about control problems. What is the best joystick setup for Saitek wheel? For other (yoke-driven) planes I use the wheel with zero null zone and maximal sensitivity. I used E-Jets v2 with zero null zone and about 80% sensitivity. However, V3 behaves as it would have  very large null zone on his own, and then  sensitivity is too high: small yoke movement, nothing, a little bit more, and the plane starts to bank or pitch very quickly. It is like flying the plane with switches. With other planes I have no such problem, not even with V2.