The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Koen Arfeuille

User added NavAid is not shown in FSC + Airac indiation (answered)

Dear Mr. Volker,

First things first : Lot of respect for the FSC-software designed by you and the late Sascha W. Felix. It served me well for more than 15 years.

Altough, I have two (little) questions.

Let me first inform you about my 'setup'.

1. Simulator: FSX

2. FSUIPC: version 4.995c (registered)

3. Network: No

4. FSC version: 10.6 - build 08-08-2019

5. Airac provider: Navigraph

6. FSC bought via SimMarket

7. OS: Wondows10

8. Monitors: 3 (1 for FSX, 1 for FSC and 1 for navigraph and ActiveSky2016)

The questions:

- I make an update of the airac-cycle via  the Navigraph FMS-Database-Manager. The new files are found in  : FS Commander\Database\FS10. Then I run the FSC-DbManager. But when I start FSC, in           the start-up-screen it still shows Navigraph AIRAC-1906 Rev1.... (I think that FSC is using the updated FMS-data, but is not telling you so in the start-up-screen)

- When I create a new airport, after running FSCDbManager, it shows as created (Runways, Taxiways, Aprons, etc.) But when I add a NavAid, that doesn't show in FSC, altough that the navaid is working      in FSX (it even shows in the gps of FSX)

If you have some time to spend, can you look into it? But no hurry, my FSX (with add-ons works fine).

If you have some questions, please contact me on e-mail below.

Kind regards,

Vielen dank,

Koen Arfeuille

Zaventem , Belgium

the.boss@arfeuille.be

Hello Koen,

The new files are found in  : FS Commander\Database\FS10. 

This is the wrong folder. The Airac cycle only belongs in the folder Drive:\FS Commander\Database.

But when I add a NavAid, that doesn't show in FSC, altough that the navaid is working in FSX (it even shows in the gps of FSX)

Please send me via E-mail the Afcad file of the airport to which the ILS was assigned to.
You can find the E-mail address here:
https://forum.simflight.com/topic/87556-important-information-information-importante-información-importante-wichtige-information/

Best regards,
Volker