The simFlight Network Forums

Departures not moving in Tracon 2012 SE

Flight ATC

9 minutes ago, crbascott said:

@Flight ATCI've seen this issue happen before. If I remember correctly it has to do with unrecognized plane types. Tracon's Real Traffic can be a little confusing. Would you mind sharing the contents of you Databases folder? 

I was doing some research on the issue, and someone said to take the schedules from Tower 3D and paste them into Tracon 2012. I tried that, and it seems to be working so far... so if something else happens, I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Flight ATC said:

I was doing some research on the issue, and someone said to take the schedules from Tower 3D and paste them into Tracon 2012. I tried that, and it seems to be working so far... so if something else happens, I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

You may end up with the same issue if the T!3D schedule you use has planes that weren't around in 2012. 

I think the main problem is that RT (for some strange reason) doesn't actually come with a schedule.txt file. You need to rename vnttrp.tit to schedule.txt. There's a chance vnttrp.tit may be installed by RT for T!2011 - can't recall exactly.

3 minutes ago, crbascott said:

You may end up with the same issue if the T!3D schedule you use has planes that weren't around in 2012. 

I think the main problem is that RT (for some strange reason) doesn't actually come with a schedule.txt file. You need to rename vnttrp.tit to schedule.txt. There's a chance vnttrp.tit may be installed by RT for T!2011 - can't recall exactly.

Thanks, I'll try that.