The simFlight Network Forums

KATL Custom Schedule Wednesday 16th September 2020

champs8507

Well finally after many attempts of making custom schedules I've managed to make one that actually works! Atlanta is still really busy and it can be quite tasking to make sure you don't forget an aircraft sometimes, but there are more quiet periods than usual. Should be a bit more playable for those playing alone who found a normal day overwhelming (me!). 

The days schedule can be played throughout the whole day though some aircraft may not show due to limited gate space, however, hour files have been included in 3 hour blocks for those who do want it busy!

Most Real Color's will be needed to get some of the latest liveries but it should still hopefully work fine if it does not. Let me know if anyone has any problems I will try get to them as quick as I can. Any feedback Positive and Constructive are welcome!

Katl Traffic Movements.png

KATL - Champs8507 - Autumn - 2020.zip

• Like 2