The simFlight Network Forums

Weight and Balance Improvments - E195

xxsaxx

Hi, folks.

I'v made some modifications at aircraft.cfg file changing moments of inertia parameters according to the E195 Aircraft Manual Operations from Embraer. Has much of work to get this better, these modifications are in beta testing and feedback are wellcome.

List of Modifications:

- Correct empty weight;
- Correct max gros weight;
- Correct empty CG position;
- Empty weight MOI's;
- CG fwd and aft limits;
- Station loads according to Epop weight and balance embraer software;

Note: Don't use the Feelthere load manager. Use the default loadmanager from Prepar3d.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsVV-bNnrn7Nho8rVJX0oKIB7DI38Q?e=bKiJii

Installation: Just copy the aircraft.cfg file to E195 simobjects folder and rename the old one for backup.

Obs: All custom liveries need to be reinstalled after this procedure.

Thx,

7 hours ago, xxsaxx said:

I'v made some modifications at aircraft.cfg file changing moments of inertia parameters according to the E195 Aircraft Manual Operations from Embraer. Has much of work to get this better, these modifications are in beta testing and feedback are wellcome.

I've installed your modified config in the E195 with SP2 and made a number of test flights at different weights. To be honest I haven't noticed much difference in behaviour or response so far, but it will need more testing to confirm. Did you have any expectations for what might change? 

2 hours ago, Biggles2010 said:

I've installed your modified config in the E195 with SP2 and made a number of test flights at different weights. To be honest I haven't noticed much difference in behaviour or response so far, but it will need more testing to confirm. Did you have any expectations for what might change? 

To get an smooth rotation during takeoff and  maneuvers... and correct station loads

• Like 1

• 4 months later...