The simFlight Network Forums

E-JETS E175 AND E195 V3 in P3D V5

nand144

Thanks for the quick reply.

A pitty for me, i will DEinstall it as it is almost impossible to view and switch the instruments when in virtual cockpit. I see only a small part of it and constantly a hand on the mouse is not my way of flying. I keep hands on throttle and stick.

Thanks anyway for the reply. I suggest you mention the absense of a 2D panel on the info page of those planes.

Regards

nand144

Hi Matty260191,

Thanks for your attention and reply.

If you zoom out you have indeed a view of the cockpit but that's not the way to fly a plane, adjusting frequency's, following the flight path, changing briefly a view, adjusting AP when on final! I like to have my panel in view where all buttons and switches are easy viewable and reachable.

But, it is the second time this week I have been ripped of ("downloadable products are not refund") Ok, I take that loss, no problem. "But no 2D panel" should have been clearly stated ! I just downloaded and installed from SimMarket the Virtualcol E-190/195 planes. Guess what....NO THROTTLE panel-NO RADIO/FMC/ENGINE START panel !! A quick inspection gave the following result " 2 times "[Window03] but NO [Window02]" in the panel.cfg. Nice programming 😁.

Regards

nand144

• Sad 1

You have not been ripped off. Most of us seasoned flight simmers were using 2D panels, but the flight simulator community has evolved to a more realistic flying experience. you just have to adapt to the changes. It was weird for me at first switching to virtual cockpit. I suggest you get a cockpit view software like ChasePlane. You can configure different views and program buttons on your yoke or joystick to snap to the views.

Agreaves,

May be you're right but as already stated, I love flying with 2D panels. I'm already 73 and do not adopt so easely anymore 🙂

I'll try to make my own 2D. I have the same planes in the previous FSX/P3D3 version as reference. I just finished the panel for the ATR-72 from Virtualcol with ISG gauges.

Nand144

• Sad 1