The simFlight Network Forums

2 Saitek throttle quadrants kalibration issues

Hi,

I tried to use two Saitek-throttle quadrants for my PMDG 744 (4 throttles).

When I tried to program both quadrants there is a deviation during this

determination process between the range of  throttle quadrant 1 and 2/throttle 3 and 4.

Throttle 1 and 2:      -17296       17296

Throttle 2 and 3:        0                17296

When I try to use both quadrants during a take-off procedure I noticed  a deviation of response.

It takes almost 2 seconds until the response of throttle 3 and 4.

Maybe there is somebody who has an idea about it.

In my opinion both throttle quadrants should react  the same way of sensitivity.

Thank you in advance for any reply on this subject.

with kind regards

Bernd Schwarz

You posted this in the "Download Links" subforum, which is NOT for Support Requests, as it clearly says.
I've moved it to the Support Forum so it can be attended to.

Also, you always need to state Simulator and FSUIPC version. There's not enought information otherwise.

2 hours ago, black4956 said:

Throttle 1 and 2:      -17296       17296

Throttle 2 and 3:        0                17296

The second pair are wrongly installed -- the registry entries for it are wrong. The Saitek installer seems to have a nasty habit of doing this. See this thread in the FAQ subforum for information on how to fix it:

Pete

21 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

You posted this in the "Download Links" subforum, which is NOT for Support Requests, as it clearly says.
I've moved it to the Support Forum so it can be attended to.

Also, you always need to state Simulator and FSUIPC version. There's not enought information otherwise.

The second pair are wrongly installed -- the registry entries for it are wrong. The Saitek installer seems to have a nasty habit of doing this. See this thread in the FAQ subforum for information on how to fix it:

Pete

Hi Pete,

thank you very very much for your big help. My second throttle quadrant is working now! I'm so happy. You made my day.

cheers

Bernd