The simFlight Network Forums
apa603

Kalgoorlie in Fiji?

After reinstalling the latest STB for FSX, when I positioned myself at Nadi NFFN, the drop down list for airports to view traffic includes Forest & Kalgoorlie in Australia and it shows a Cessna GA flight in the lists. I can't find a way to delete these airports and flight from the default view?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/1df0fxfzih0bo4l/STB_Australian_traffic.jpg/file

Somwhere in your simulator this flight exists.  If you can remove the scheduling BGL responsible for it, recompile the airport database the flights and referenced airports will no longer be present.

Thanks for this response. Yes I understand it is a legitimate flight, possibly part of the free Orbx AI Australia package, but I wasn't sure why it was showing when I was on the ground at NFFN. I was using Traffic Global, but it was giving other issues, so after uninstalling it and going back to default FSX AI, I'm not seeing that Australian flight any more when in the same position.