The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jayhawk

New FScene or Upgrade Patch for FS9? (read all)

haven't seen the factory yet but it could be only in the European textures and I spend most of my flying time elsewhere currently (flying a round the world which left Europe last year may or so).

Hello friends,

long time ago I have purchased FSCENE2002 EUROPE textures. If I am now purchasing the update version for FS2004, what do I get ? Do I get new FS2004 textures ? The reason for the question is, because I tried FSCENE2002 textures in FS2004 which basically works. I did not check if they are arranged and displayed correctly. But the colour scheme of FS2002 textures does, according to my opinion, not fit to the new, differing colour scheme of FS2004 and I do not want to use the old textures in FS2004. Please let me know, what I what I will get.

Greetings from Austria

Bruno

FScene2004 is an all new product.

The €10 upgrade is not all new but fills in the gaps left from different texture names and new textures introduced in FS2004 from FS2002.

Hello,

thank you for your quick reply. I know that fscene2004 is a new product , because I am already using USA&CANADA summer textures. Just let me know how many (percent approximately) of old, fscene2002 europe textures will be used in fs2004 when updating the product.

Thank you

Bruno

Hello,

thank you for your quick reply. I know that fscene2004 is a new product , because I am already using USA&CANADA summer textures. Just let me know how many (percent approximately) of old, fscene2002 europe textures will be used in fs2004 when updating the product.

Thank you

Bruno

Hi Bruno,

Europe was even more difficult to update to 2004. Almost all textures have been revised or are completely new. I wanted adaption to the AutoGen as well as possible, that's also why.

Thanks,

ruud